Yamma Pitfighting Promo Video

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Yamma Pitfighting Promo Video
grappler0000
4/7/08 12:51:17PM
If this is any indication of of the production quality of the PPV event, I think I'll pass. I didn't have high expectations by any means, but it almost sounds scripted for an episode of Springer. As a bonus, it sounds like they hired Howard Dean to do his patented scream to open the video...listen for it.

Video

Video Loads Faster

On a side note...they also show some footage of the Yamma on their website and it appears to look like the surface for the WCL, but with a cage around it.
juanez13
4/7/08 12:56:56PM
WOW!! Biggest Joke i've ever seen, seems the people from Powerthirst made the Promo LINK powerthirst ........and to top it off its not even goodgridge anymore

Posted by grappler0000
On a side note...they also show some footage of the Yamma on their website and it appears to look like the surface for the WCL, but with a cage around it.

Yea i does look like it, Do you think is moving though?? for a long time that was the rumor, that it was a moving surface.

emfleek
4/7/08 1:13:16PM
F A I L
loller90278
4/7/08 3:18:16PM
yamma seriously might set MMA back a good 5 years if this continues.. honestly the stupidest thing ive seen in a long time.
rabbit915
4/7/08 4:08:29PM
I was anti YAMMA for a while because i thought it was going to set MMA back but now i think its going to flop after one show and just be a big joke. Im not seriously worried about it anymore.
bullettdodger
4/7/08 4:59:37PM
Butterbean looked awful, like he'd been living on my couch for the past year eating instant noodles
D0wnUnd6e6r
4/7/08 6:26:38PM
Can't believe they have butterbean saying "Yamma's gonna change MMA FOREVER" at the end... hilarious
TimW001
4/7/08 7:59:41PM
It's hard ot believe that the video was actually promoting a company. And someone got paid to make that video. That was terrible.
jiujitsufreak74
4/7/08 8:42:51PM

Posted by juanez13

WOW!! Biggest Joke i've ever seen, seems the people from Powerthirst made the Promo LINK powerthirst ........and to top it off its not even goodgridge anymore

Posted by grappler0000

Yea i does look like it, Do you think is moving though?? for a long time that was the rumor, that it was a moving surface.

i have to spread the love...but you were completely dead on about the Powerthirst reference

i can't believe they actually produced that with serious intent...and i know Butterbean is no one to mess with but he looks like a talking ball of blubber and i can't stop laughing when he talks
TimW001
4/8/08 12:23:30AM
The production value is probably worse than UFC 1's.
mmadb
4/8/08 10:32:06AM
Oh man, I genuinely hope that it's that cheasy in reality. I'll be making sure my FTA Satellite works this Friday baby. It could be the best comedy in years.
Porch28
4/8/08 6:59:25PM
I just won 4 tickets to the Yamma show. It should be pretty interesting but I can't wait to go