Yahoo Sports Pro Football Pick 'Em (MMA Playground Group)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Yahoo Sports Pro Football Pick 'Em (MMA Playground Group)
DCRage
8/2/08 8:59:35PM
Think you know football? Then it's time to sign up for Yahoo Sports Pro Football Pick 'Em. I've made a group for us, here's what you need to know:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem
The game is free to play. All you need is a free Yahoo ID.
Enter this info when registering and joining a group:
Group ID#: 2822
Password: pickem

All Playground members are welcome to join, but be advised that there is a limit of 50 participants (Yahoo's limit, not mine). I can't make any more groups as I have 2 private groups already but if more than 50 are interested in joining then someone else please make another group.

The rules are very simple: Each week you pick the team that you think will win each NFL game. Pick right, get a point. Pick wrong, nothing. After Week 17, most points wins and gets bragging rights. If there is a tie, no tiebreakers-we'll have co-champions. Note that this game does not include the preseason or postseason. The deadline for making picks is 5 minutes before each game. You can change your picks anytime until the deadline if you wish.
That's pretty much it, so get your Yahoo ID and get in the game!
Shawn91111
8/2/08 9:23:05PM
Im game for this
tdietel01
8/2/08 9:43:30PM
Im in!! thanks for posting! are thier any mmaplayground fantasy leagues?
DiabloFreak56
8/2/08 10:24:27PM
im in
chuckw94
8/2/08 10:49:49PM
cool! i'm in. there are four of us joined so far.
Mayhem13
8/3/08 12:51:40AM
I will be signing up for this..and not winning..as I am biased and will pick the Bengals to win every game..haha
hippysmacker
8/3/08 4:20:36AM

Posted by tdietel01

Im in!! thanks for posting! are thier any mmaplayground fantasy leagues?

Im in too. We have had about 5 of em going for 2 years now in baseball and this will be the 2nd straight year or football too.
D0wnUnd6e6r
8/3/08 8:49:51AM
just signed up
mkiv9secsupra
8/3/08 9:14:29AM
Just signed up....... Cant wait to see Minnesota smash the Packers......i only hope Favre helps them......
IriShame
8/3/08 12:33:53PM
I'm in. Watch out for the luck of the Irish.
emfleek
8/7/08 11:39:52AM
Dang! I didn't realize this group was already started...
DCRage
8/8/08 1:43:02PM
Survival Football is now open for those up for a challenge:
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival
Group ID#: 708
Password: favre
Survival is a challenging Pick 'Em variation: Each week you pick ONE team you think will win. If you pick right, you stay in the game. If you pick wrong, you're out. Another catch: You can only pick each team ONE TIME the entire season. Pick wisely.
Think you can survive the longest? Sign up and let's find out.
D0wnUnd6e6r
8/8/08 2:10:11PM
sounds good, always up for a challenge