Yahoo! MMAplayground Fantasy Football league '09

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Yahoo! MMAplayground Fantasy Football league '09
Next Page »
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/9/09 9:08:06AM
So it's almost that time again!!!! Yeah i'm always getting over excited about this time of summer, and i do miss football. Now I took the liberty of re-activating out primary MMAplayground football league from last year. Those who were already in already got an invite via e-mail, cept for a couple who were banned from this site. We will need a few spots filled in i believe, but we need not to worry about that right now, I'd just like for everyone who received an invite and was in the league last year to join up and we'll figure out the filling up later. Oh and ive made a couple changes (no more fractional points, instead of 10 teams have 12, etc...)

anyways join up so i can figure things out!

EDIT: Ive set a draft date/time only for the purpose of getting the league started, as always we'll agree on that later on.

Already in :
Myself
emfleek
chuckw94
mkiv9secsupra
zephead
violentcuv
Ordep
Mayhem13
Kpro
Shawn91111
emfleek
7/9/09 10:11:09AM
I'm in...I'll hopefully remember to sign up tonight.
chuckw94
7/9/09 10:18:31AM
i just signed back up. i can't wait for football season
emfleek
7/9/09 10:29:07AM

Posted by chuckw94

I can.

Football season = cold weather

D0wnUnd6e6r
7/9/09 10:50:16AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by chuckw94

I can.

Football season = cold weather

hahaha I got use to it ... canada = cold weather period
mkiv9secsupra
7/9/09 11:10:08AM
im in! all i need is the league name and password
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/9/09 11:27:47AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

im in! all i need is the league name and password

check yo' msgs
Ordep
7/9/09 4:39:09PM
need more managers?

yes? send info to join my way

ahhhh tailgating coming soon
Mayhem13
7/10/09 1:49:24AM
I'm down!

Who dey!
Violentcuv
7/10/09 1:53:59AM
Im in.......... hoping to spoil emfleek's title defense this year!!!!!
emfleek
7/10/09 8:35:12AM

Posted by Violentcuv

Im in.......... hoping to spoil emfleek's title defense this year!!!!!

Wait...I won last year?

I need to stop being in so many friggin leagues!
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/10/09 8:46:58AM
Alright so, my stupid self didint take down the name's of the returning managers before i sent out the invites on yahoo so mayhem and violentcuv if you could just let me know if you are returning managers or not. If not, i gotta let the ones who were there last year sign up first cause if you sign up and the league fills up to fast then you know, it sucks lol. Just lemme know, if they dont sign up till let's say sunday, they snooze they lose you guys are in.
Violentcuv
7/10/09 12:19:17PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Alright so, my stupid self didint take down the name's of the returning managers before i sent out the invites on yahoo so mayhem and violentcuv if you could just let me know if you are returning managers or not. If not, i gotta let the ones who were there last year sign up first cause if you sign up and the league fills up to fast then you know, it sucks lol. Just lemme know, if they dont sign up till let's say sunday, they snooze they lose you guys are in.

Yep I was in last year. Finished second, My name is/was Kimora's. Lost to El Pendejos (emfleek) in the finals 106 -94. (i couldnt remember the history either as I get in 8 fantasy football teams a year, but looked at my history to get the details) I was top point scorer for the year but that no good El Pendejos sweep in and stole the glory. Thats why its on like Donkey Kong this season.
ButterBalls
7/10/09 8:36:48PM
Let me know if you need more peeps - just PM me.
Mayhem13
7/11/09 1:09:49AM
I was in a playground league on Yahoo last year....just not sure who ran it..
ButterBalls
7/11/09 3:24:53AM
Probably hippy's. He has ran one for the last 2 years.
hippysmacker
7/11/09 5:08:59AM

Posted by ButterBalls

Probably hippy's. He has ran one for the last 2 years.

Mines on foxsports
Kpro
7/11/09 5:26:16AM
I'm in, and I won it last year over Team 819, Knuckleheads were 3rd, El Pendejos were 4th.

Send me sign up details.

SOURCE

For the record, I'd prefer a 12 team league this year. Or 10. Bring the challengers on, I"ll dominate the later rounds of the draft anyways.
Playground_Samurai
7/12/09 9:49:10AM
Pretty sure this was a league I was in last season. I have just rejoined. Ohio Green Team is back!
Shawn91111
7/12/09 6:46:44PM
ill join up
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/13/09 6:27:08PM
alright folks, 10 teams are in as of now. Either managers who have their invites in theyre inbox sign up or the first 2 that request it are in. Thanks for all your interest guys!
blakeon
7/13/09 10:45:39PM
Im in if there is still room, this would be my first yahoo FF League. I always do ESPN.
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/15/09 9:38:40AM
alright well with Blake's addition there is now only 1 spot left.
get at it!
higdon10
7/15/09 1:20:29PM
I want it. Count me in.
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/15/09 1:31:14PM
Aaaaaand we're full! And i'm pretty sure members of sabotage inc. fill up almost half the league

some people like their fantasy sports
mkiv9secsupra
7/15/09 3:26:10PM

I just noticed how ridiculous the yahoo projections are....
who does them? and are these people retarded?

MJD as the top RB this year?

OMG i noticed they have JOSEPH ADDAI, FRANK GORE, Steven Jackson and Steve Slaton all ranked above Michael Turner!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!.

those guys are idiots over there at Yahoo.....

Also Brady getting 38.3 TDs and Warner getting 36.1? HA

Some of you may agree with that but i think this is a big joke
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/15/09 3:33:19PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

OMG i noticed they have JOSEPH ADDAI, FRANK GORE, Steven Jackson and Steve Slaton all ranked above Michael Turner!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!.

hahahaha, yeah i won't be going along with those rankings either... allthough i do have high hopes for my boy Frank Gore.
mkiv9secsupra
7/15/09 3:40:51PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

hahahaha, yeah i won't be going along with those rankings either... allthough i do have high hopes for my boy Frank Gore.

Gore has a chance since he is going to be their major TD producer but ranking Addai up their with the elites takes any weight they have behind those rankings/projections and tosses it out the window.
mkiv9secsupra
7/15/09 3:47:31PM
..............................And to top it all off, they have Green Bay as the projected #1 D/ST this year................
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/15/09 3:58:44PM
haha yeah man im having lots of trouble swallowing those, addai and slaton lol, not saying theyll be ultimate busts but ... yeah i guess i am lol. As for green bay being #1 D well, i can only scratch my head at that one.
Pages: [1] 2 3