Any interest in a Yahoo Fantasy Baseball keeper league?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Any interest in a Yahoo Fantasy Baseball keeper league?
emfleek
2/17/09 9:13:37AM
Anyone?
DCRage
2/17/09 9:37:39AM
If it's Roto of course (don't like H2H). For Yahoo it's kinda overdue if you ask me, but a nice feature for dynasty leagues.
emfleek
2/17/09 9:43:00AM

Posted by DCRage

If it's Roto of course (don't like H2H). For Yahoo it's kinda overdue if you ask me, but a nice feature for dynasty leagues.

Roto =

I just don't understand how roto leagues are interesting to people. I like playing for something each week, personally.
DCRage
2/17/09 10:05:39AM
Roto's a bit more stat-intensive (how I like it) and in H2H you can sort of cheat each week by mass-dumping and acquiring players to inflate your stats each week, which I feel is unfair. That happened in the first year I did H2H, and the team that did it all the time at the end ultimately won.
emfleek
2/17/09 10:11:36AM

Posted by DCRage

Roto's a bit more stat-intensive (how I like it) and in H2H you can sort of cheat each week by mass-dumping and acquiring players to inflate your stats each week, which I feel is unfair. That happened in the first year I did H2H, and the team that did it all the time at the end ultimately won.

...unless there's maximum set on the # of roster moves one can make.
IriShame
2/17/09 11:52:06AM
I'm in. I prefer Roto as well. H2H you have to constantly pick up and drop starters to get wins. It's a little too time consuming for me.
Shawn91111
2/17/09 6:19:12PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by DCRage

...unless there's maximum set on the # of roster moves one can make.

Agree...I dislike Roto and the money league I am in there is a Max # of 30. For an entire season thats very tough to do and that includes playoffs. H2H is where its at. Im down for a keeper league
Drudinh
2/18/09 4:48:11AM
Ummmmmmm... no
emfleek
2/18/09 8:42:35AM

Posted by Drudinh

Ummmmmmm... no