Xyience NoxCG3??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Xyience NoxCG3??
hathcock32
3/29/07 9:15:52PM
Anybody currently taking this. I just ordered some the other day. It will be my first time taking it, just seeing if anybody knew anything about it??
migo
3/30/07 3:08:45PM
It gives you diarrhea. Tim Sylvia shit himself in his fight with Ausseiro Silva because of it.
Rush
3/30/07 5:23:25PM
It's good for building muscle.

I wouldn't get it because I am not interseted in getting bigger and it's too damned expensive. I think it also has creatine, which I am not a proponnent of.
Jeffanori-Gomi
4/2/07 4:11:04PM
Im trying out NoXplode right now. Its got caffiene, taurine, creatine and a million percent of your vitamen B intake daily

seems to be working okay, But it kinda messes with your heart rate. I sparred cold on saturday and got whooped bad. Unfortunatley the NoXplode started working just as our sparring session was over so I felt great after getting beat up.

Nox is simular to that xyence stuff and seems to give me a little more energy
bayonetxwork
4/2/07 4:40:30PM

Posted by Jeffanori-Gomi

Im trying out NoXplode right now. Its got caffiene, taurine, creatine and a million percent of your vitamen B intake daily

seems to be working okay, But it kinda messes with your heart rate. I sparred cold on saturday and got whooped bad. Unfortunatley the NoXplode started working just as our sparring session was over so I felt great after getting beat up.

I used Noxplode for a while and loved it. Its just pretty expensive which is why I stopped using it for the GNC brand :] But if you have the $$ I'd definitely keep using it, the only thing is, like you said; you need to find out the right time before training for you to use it. I took mine about an hour before hand. When did you take yours?
hathcock32
4/2/07 9:03:53PM
I want to gain muscle and lose a little weight...what is recommended??im around 203 i want to get down to around 185
Jeffanori-Gomi
4/3/07 1:08:42AM

Posted by bayonetxwork

Posted by Jeffanori-Gomi

I used Noxplode for a while and loved it. Its just pretty expensive which is why I stopped using it for the GNC brand :] But if you have the $$ I'd definitely keep using it, the only thing is, like you said; you need to find out the right time before training for you to use it. I took mine about an hour before hand. When did you take yours?

I take mine about an hour before too. Fortunately a friend of mine owns a gym and they sell lots of supplements there. So I get a really great deal on noxplode.

Im still trying to figure out when my peak is and how noxplode figures into the equation
fedorwins1
4/3/07 6:49:55PM
Just get some whey protein, it's cheap and it works awesome.
FortySixBelow
4/4/07 1:44:56PM

Posted by hathcock32

I want to gain muscle and lose a little weight...what is recommended??im around 203 i want to get down to around 185

What are your stats(bench, deadlift, squat)? How old are you? What kind of lifting are you doing?

We can go from there..

Jeffanori-Gomi
4/4/07 1:48:18PM

Posted by hathcock32

You got to reconfigure your entire diet/ and training regime. Noxcg3 isnt some wonder drug that makes a person instabuff. If I were you I would focus on the basics of an athletes diet and train hard and worry about the Noxcg3 a little later down the road.
Rush
4/5/07 11:20:39AM
I would recommend that anyone that wants to drastically change their fat/muscle content or ratio, talk to a real nutritionist.

Most physicians and/or sports doctors can refer you to one.
madmarck
4/23/07 10:20:51AM

Posted by hathcock32

Control you eating. Single biggest thing. Dont bother with all those friggin diets either. Just try and eat healthy and smaller meals.
nate22
4/23/07 8:25:43PM

Posted by Rush

I would recommend than anyone that wants to drastically change their fat/muscle content or ratio, talk to a real nutritionist.

Most physicians and/or sports doctors can refer you to one.

Billy? LOL.
casey64
7/18/07 2:23:38PM
It is expensive.
lance70301
7/18/07 8:25:39PM
Looking to lose a little weight, I used Lean EFX. It is a thermogenic. It gives you energy thoughout the day, but you have to eat a healthy meal before you take it or you will get the shakes (jitters).
Gushue33
7/18/07 8:32:22PM
i used NOXCG3 for about 6-8 months and noticed good gains. then i tried NO-Xplode. pretty much the same thing. i prefer the NO-Xplode though. the caffeine kinda got me zoned into the workout and i didnt get too tired... great workouts with Xplode. but the way to do it is whey protein.... cheaper and way more effective.

and if your trying to lose weight **** the diet pills.. its all in the kitchen i went from 210 to 175 in 6 months . theres no easy way out
KillaMed87
7/18/07 10:18:35PM
i took it, its ok...not worth the money
peachfuzzz1305
7/19/07 1:53:33AM
I DRINK XYIENCE SOMETIMES

I TRAIN ABOUT 2 TIMES A WEEK