Xtreme Couture respond to Elite XC Heat (Video)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Xtreme Couture respond to Elite XC Heat (Video)
CwB
10/16/08 8:41:47PM
A couple of fighters and coaches from extreme couture watch both the gina fight and kimbo fight and then talk about it afterwards... (couture, sam stout, jay hieron, are there)

Gina's Fight Kimbo's Fight

i would post this in the news forum but it is not very news worthy and its a little old, just found it today though

edit: those are two different links
tuvok500
10/16/08 9:05:07PM
The problem that i see with Kimbo is , yes normally we see how strong a fighter is after a lost , we see the way he comeback for his next fight but in Kimbo's case, Shaw will put him against another completely washed fighter , so it will not be a sigh of Kimbo great comeback at all, it will be another arranged fight.

Rush
10/17/08 8:35:23PM

Posted by tuvok500

The problem that i see with Kimbo is , yes normally we see how strong a fighter is after a lost , we see the way he comeback for his next fight but in Kimbo's case, Shaw will put him against another completely washed fighter , so it will not be a sigh of Kimbo great comeback at all, it will be another arranged fight.

13. Do not engage in wild conspiracy theory's about fixed fights on the forums. Unless an athletic commission convicts someone of it, or BOTH FIGHTERS in a fight openly agree that it happened, it need not be discussed here. There is no advantage to be gained by discrediting the sport you love, which is the reason you are here in the first place