xbox question

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » xbox question
dannyfrank
12/31/08 9:33:45AM
ok, so i was setting up my xbox live account and it asked me for my gamertag. naturally, i just typed in the one that i already had on my xbox. a message poped up asking me if i wanted to replace it, and like an idiot i said yes. now it deleated all of the achievments that i already had and shit. so my question is if i can somehow go back and find my old account so i dont lose everything?
mentalcase
12/31/08 9:37:52AM
i havent done that so i dont know

but did it delete ur game saves?

have u checked whats on ur hard drive?
dannyfrank
12/31/08 9:50:09AM
yeah, i just checked the hard drive and it seems that everything from my old profile was deleated. the only reason that this pisses me off is that i JUST finished GOW 2 yesterday and had all the characters unlocked and half of the achievments in the game. its just really annoying you know? oh well, at least this gives me a reason to replay the game on hardcore
holt8081
12/31/08 10:41:44AM
sorry brotha looks like your S.O.L
mentalcase
12/31/08 10:44:01AM
yeah man gow 2 fuking rocked just play the the cu nt again!
browneye
12/31/08 12:48:42PM
I dont blame you for getting pissed if my gamerscore got deleted i would probably smash something
dannyfrank
12/31/08 1:44:03PM
haha! whats funny is i always made fun of people who cared so much about their gamerscore, but when that happened, i was like, "god dammit!!! NOOOO!!!"

Kpro
12/31/08 4:00:16PM
I recently broke up with my girlfriend; does that make her my ex-box ?

I am positive I had a high gamer score.
emfleek
12/31/08 4:01:57PM

Posted by Kpro

Hopefully she never had the "Red Ring of Death"...
Kpro
12/31/08 4:19:26PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Kpro

Hopefully she never had the "Red Ring of Death"...

Oddly it was about a week each month without fail.
The_Metal_Maniac
12/31/08 4:21:14PM
Couldn't he just go to the retrieve gamer tag feature in the X-Box Live dashboard? Technically all he did was get a new gamer tag, his old profile is still in existence.