xbox live

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » xbox live
proassassin
1/16/08 3:07:46AM
just wondering if any of you guys play call of duty 4 online if so lets play.
telnights
1/16/08 3:53:40AM
Cool mod moved now right place. Yes I played it some but I like my computer much better.
loonytnt
1/16/08 1:10:36PM
only online game i play is WoW
Salty
1/16/08 2:04:19PM
Yea CoD4 is literally the only game i have for xbox right now, my XBL tag is xTHx Tapout I usually play with my "clan" (friends that I actually know haha) and we murder people
cowcatcher
1/16/08 2:26:51PM
ive been playing on my sons xbox lately, my SN is DDMoop, add me to your friends ill be glad to play. that is the first 1st person shooter ive ever really gotten into and it rocks.
DJDark41
1/16/08 2:30:56PM
I'm DJDark041, but for some reason my X-Box Live has been very tempermental. Sometimes I'll be able to play for 4 hours straight with a perfect connection, then the next day I won't even be able to sign in. If I manage to get it working good I'd be glad to play with any of you guys online.
iwannabesedated
1/16/08 2:35:46PM
a40oz2freedumb add me up COD4,Madden,GH3 and others
proassassin
1/16/08 3:18:01PM
my xboxlive ID is PR0 ASSASS1N add me. The o in pro is accutaly a zero and the I in assassin is a one.
bullettdodger
1/16/08 4:40:56PM
i play everything and anything on live gamer tag is "TheBigBossSauce" add me up and we'll play
Boo_Radley21
1/17/08 9:46:44AM
Yea, Call of Duty 4 and Fight Night Round 3 are all I really play on live. My tag is INGVE MOUMSTEEN. And yes I know it's not spelled right, i wasn't trying to do it right
Smd277
1/17/08 2:03:17PM
Smd277 - cod4 id awesome game
DJDark41
1/17/08 2:19:54PM
Cowcatcher and proassassin, I got your invites and accepted. I had a crappy night on COD, went 6 and 28 thanks to lag and cheap snipers. Looking forward to playing with you guys in the future, hopefully I actually start winning again.
RampageOwnedYou
1/18/08 3:13:43AM
i got madden 08 if anyone is down?

gamertag
zzzapppped

mkiv9secsupra
1/21/08 1:59:01PM
add me up. im either EG MIK3 or Bo0oM H34DSH0T
DJDark41
1/22/08 10:46:34AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Got your invite, wasn't sure who it was at first but I'll accept it next time I'm on.
mkiv9secsupra
1/22/08 6:08:45PM

Posted by DJDark41

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Got your invite, wasn't sure who it was at first but I'll accept it next time I'm on.

Yeah after playing two matches the xbox died and gave me the red light of death.....itll take another month before il be able to play again....
iwannabesedated
1/22/08 6:21:02PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by DJDark41

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Yeah after playing two matches the xbox died and gave me the red light of death.....itll take another month before il be able to play again....

You could always use the "Towel Trick" to bring it back to life on a temporary fix.
mkiv9secsupra
1/22/08 9:12:07PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

You could always use the "Towel Trick" to bring it back to life on a temporary fix.

really what is that? i never heard that
iwannabesedated
1/22/08 9:41:39PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Just go to youtube and search xbox 360 towel trick...Basically you just leave the power plug in and disconnect everything else and make sure no game is in the tray.Then wrap it up with some towels or blankets and let it overrheat..youll get like 3 orange blinking lights that show its overheating it takes about 20mins or so and then just unwrap it and itll work temporarily...you can do it more than once...just watch the video on there..Ive known people that have tried it and has worked anywhere from 20mins to a week or 2 after doing it...Cause xbox has to send you a box to ship your system in so this can be temp till they send you your shit to mail into them..
CWall33
1/23/08 7:32:12AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Just go to youtube and search xbox 360 towel trick...Basically you just leave the power plug in and disconnect everything else and make sure no game is in the tray.Then wrap it up with some towels or blankets and let it overrheat..youll get like 3 orange blinking lights that show its overheating it takes about 20mins or so and then just unwrap it and itll work temporarily...you can do it more than once...just watch the video on there..Ive known people that have tried it and has worked anywhere from 20mins to a week or 2 after doing it...Cause xbox has to send you a box to ship your system in so this can be temp till they send you your shit to mail into them..

Not calling you a liar, but this sounds a little fishy to me. Maybe a prank to get people to void their warranties. Has anyone here ever actually tried this?
Can't think of a single reason that this would work.
iwannabesedated
1/23/08 12:50:44PM

Posted by CWall33

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Not calling you a liar, but this sounds a little fishy to me. Maybe a prank to get people to void their warranties. Has anyone here ever actually tried this?

Yeah its not fishy,Its legit..its doesnt void the warranty because your not actually taking the box apart..How do they know if box overheated or not..

LInk
KeNn
1/27/08 12:08:41AM
hit me up g5us
CWall33
1/28/08 10:07:37AM

Posted by CWall33

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Yeah its not fishy,Its legit..its doesnt void the warranty because your not actually taking the box apart..How do they know if box overheated or not..

LInk

A YouTube link with some lame rap music and a time-lapse video won't convince me. I still call shenanigans. When my machine eventually red-lights, i'll try this just for fun, and for debunking purposes.
DJDark41
1/28/08 3:05:08PM

Posted by CWall33

Posted by CWall33

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

LInk

A YouTube link with some lame rap music and a time-lapse video won't convince me. I still call shenanigans. When my machine eventually red-lights, i'll try this just for fun, and for debunking purposes.

I tried it with my friend. His X-Box was really trashed too, as soon as you turned it on the lights turned red. We tried the towel trick when it originall stopped working, and it worked ok, but it eventually stopped working and he had to ship it in. He shipped it out and got it back within 2 weeks. It would probably be worth the wait to be guarenteed a working system then to try and fix it yourself and maybe make it worse. BUT, the towel trick DOES WORK some of the time, I have seen it myself, but I still think it would be better to send it in.