Jeff Monson vs Josh Barnett
Jorge Santiago vs Yuki Sasaki
Kevin Randleman vs Ryo Kawamura
Roger Gracie vs Yuki Kondo
Mike Pyle vs Dan Hornbuckle
Yoshiro Nakao vs Jim York
Eigi Mitsuoka vs Kwang Hee Lee
Satoru Kitaoka vs Ian James Schaffa

Looks to be a pretty solid event. It'll be interesting to see Randleman back, and Monson vs Barnett should be pretty good too. I don't find their matchups as intriguing as Dream's, but I like how they still have some of the old Prideish feel to them. I predict alot of submissions for this card. My predictions are:

Barnett/ud- Monson usually has trouble with some of the bigger heavyweights, and that along with the fact that Babyface is pretty well versed in submissions as well, I don't see how Monson can win this fight.
Santiago/2/sub- Santiago's been pretty impressive lately, which is odd when you see how he got his ass kicked in the ufc. Ne ways, I think he should dismantle Sasaki pretty convincingly and secure a submission in the 2nd.
Randleman/ud- Randleman's been out of commision for a while but I think he'll be able to overpower Kawamura en route to a decision.
Gracie/2/sub- Youth vs Experience. Kondo is a solid vet but Gracie's win over Waterman really impressed me. WAR GRACIE!!
Pyle/1/sub- Hornbuckle's got alot of wins but not over very solid opponents imo. I think Pyle will be too much for him.
Nakao/2/sub-Tough one to call
Mitsuoka/2/sub
Kitaoka/1/sub
hotrodttt
5/11/08 9:06:43PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

Jeff Monson vs Josh Barnett
Jorge Santiago vs Yuki Sasaki
Kevin Randleman vs Ryo Kawamura
Roger Gracie vs Yuki Kondo
Mike Pyle vs Dan Hornbuckle
Yoshiro Nakao vs Jim York
Eigi Mitsuoka vs Kwang Hee Lee
Satoru Kitaoka vs Ian James Schaffa

Looks to be a pretty solid event. It'll be interesting to see Randleman back, and Monson vs Barnett should be pretty good too. I don't find their matchups as intriguing as Dream's, but I like how they still have some of the old Prideish feel to them. I predict alot of submissions for this card. My predictions are:

Barnett/ud- Monson usually has trouble with some of the bigger heavyweights, and that along with the fact that Babyface is pretty well versed in submissions as well, I don't see how Monson can win this fight.
Santiago/2/sub- Santiago's been pretty impressive lately, which is odd when you see how he got his ass kicked in the ufc. Ne ways, I think he should dismantle Sasaki pretty convincingly and secure a submission in the 2nd.
Randleman/ud- Randleman's been out of commision for a while but I think he'll be able to overpower Kawamura en route to a decision.
Gracie/2/sub- Youth vs Experience. Kondo is a solid vet but Gracie's win over Waterman really impressed me. WAR GRACIE!!
Pyle/1/sub- Hornbuckle's got alot of wins but not over very solid opponents imo. I think Pyle will be too much for him.
Nakao/2/sub-Tough one to call
Mitsuoka/2/sub
Kitaoka/1/sub

Wow ! Nice pics and this card is shaping up to be 1 of the best Japanese Cards of the Year.

I'll give some Tips - Santiago's knees will Crush the Face of Sasaki because I don't think that the Hybrid Wrestler will be able to take Santiago down.

Kondo definately has the edge in this Fight, Great Takedowns and Submission Defence, if you don't think his takedowns are up to par then go watch the Dan Henderson Fight, he slammed him numerous times.

Mitsuoka is just sick with his Takedowns and Guillotine attempts, he'll definately beat the Undefeated Kwang Lee with a Submission.

And Nakao should take this with his Great Wrestling and Submission, he's impressive to watch.

Mayhem13
5/11/08 9:19:01PM
Santiago should score a nice TKO in this one..

Lee is tough but I see him getting submitted..

and I also have both Gracie and Randleman gettining upset in this one...

Pyle vs Hornbuckle should be good...Hornbuckle hasnt fought that tough of comp..but has looked impressive in his fights..Pyle is tough too..I think Pyle takes it with a 3rd round Sub....but I dunno
hathcock32
5/11/08 10:09:18PM
Anybody know if this will be airing somewhere or streamed somewhere on the internet?
mk1630
5/13/08 1:50:30PM

Posted by hathcock32

Anybody know if this will be airing somewhere or streamed somewhere on the internet?

After looking at this card i was thinking the same thing. Hopefully HDNet picks it up.
chubbud22
5/15/08 1:55:37AM
I'm definitely looking forward to Roger Gracie fighting, and the Snowman Barnett fight should be good.
Franklinfan47
5/18/08 2:32:17AM
Anyone know what time this starts tomorrow?
see_you_in_hell_brat
5/18/08 3:49:36AM
its on now, good start for me,

2 fights 22 pts woop!
Franklinfan47
5/18/08 11:07:36AM
79 points! :)
KNIGHT
5/18/08 12:22:20PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

79 points! :)

i know man you did good. i got 77 which i think put me in 5th, the highest i ever got in picks but i still endend up in the top 10 in wagers for this season not bad. seeing how i got a late start