WTF!!!!! Josh Haynes....

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » WTF!!!!! Josh Haynes....
blkssncpt
8/14/07 1:46:51AM
so on saturday i took an early morning shower and when i went to the room to change i turn the tv on and it happen to be on VH1 i think and the show that was on was "Ty Murray's Celebrity Bullriding Challenge" so i sit on the couch and i see some dude that looked familier and sure enough it was Josh "MutherF-ing" Haynes and i strated to trip out thinkin wat the hell went wrong he not a great fighter but he wasnt the worst either... does anyone know if he still has a contract with the UFC??? and dont u have to have been a celebrity first before doing one of these show he's on there with lief garret,vanilla ice,and steven baldwin
DCRage
8/14/07 8:23:15AM
I think he either doesn't or he's taking a break from UFC. And I guess his being on TV before (in this case TUF) makes him enough of a celebrity.
thepunisher
8/14/07 11:34:14AM
I doubt the bull could do anything to him that Bisping didn't already do
BigEvil
8/14/07 12:14:34PM
I thought maybe all those other celeberties were riding Josh Haynes....
Violentcuv
8/14/07 12:29:45PM
Thats some funny stuff there.

Next time I see it on I'm going to have to see if he's on that one.

Does he put a blue streak down the bulls back???
DCRage
8/14/07 12:58:01PM

Posted by thepunisher

Could Bisping toss him off his back, trample him, and gore him in the rear end and send him airborne all in under 8 seconds?
DJDark41
8/14/07 1:07:56PM
I saw a commercial for that show and say him for a split second and went , "Was that JOSH HAYNES?!" I threw my sister off the computer, went to the official website and sure enough, he's now gonna learn to ride a bull. And since when was he a celebrity? I didn't think anyone outside of MMA knew who he was.
TOMMYAYO05
8/14/07 3:26:23PM

Posted by DCRage

Posted by thepunisher

Could Bisping toss him off his back, trample him, and gore him in the rear end and send him airborne all in under 8 seconds?

yes and he did!!!!haha he strait ****** haynes up.
Ultimate_fighter
8/14/07 5:16:35PM
Yea, this is old news... but i thought the show was starting later this years... guess not... and i thought it said that he made the show, he was the producer of it or something,,, yea i dont know if he is coming back to the ufc, if he does he's gonna have the "Straw Hats and Hard-on's" song like Matt Hughes, and set the UFC mood to Hill-billy!!! NOT COOL!!!