WSOF president: Paulo Filho won't be returning to the organization

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » WSOF president: Paulo Filho won't be returning to the organization
FastKnockout
4/8/13 1:58:37PM
The listless, passive performance recently delivered by Paulo Filho is likely to keep him from returning to World Series of Fighting.

Link
tcunningham
4/8/13 2:48:12PM
filho has been a disappointment more times than not for me. the guy has a ton of talent but just doesn't seem to give a shit. i'll never forget his fight against chael, he kept looking around while chael was taking him down or in the clinch. the commentators kept asking what the hell he was paying attention too because it definitely wasn't the fight.
shaneTpain
4/8/13 8:53:47PM

Posted by tcunningham

filho has been a disappointment more times than not for me. the guy has a ton of talent but just doesn't seem to give a shit. i'll never forget his fight against chael, he kept looking around while chael was taking him down or in the clinch. the commentators kept asking what the hell he was paying attention too because it definitely wasn't the fight.

kopower
4/8/13 10:51:12PM
Well, the easy joke is, did he ever show up to fight at WSOF?
RhythmAndStyle
4/9/13 1:52:05AM
i agree..Filho lost me when he fought Sonnen the first time..he was changed and u could def see it in his game..even in his interviews he was off..been saying this guy got mental problems, no diss intended..if ur not there mentally, then u dont really have a chance against anyone..the only thing he really has from the past is his chin..still can take a punch..other then that..i aint gonna be picking him to win, unless its against a stone..
isk
4/9/13 3:33:45AM
Man, Chael's put on a lot of muscle since that fight.
airkerma
4/9/13 6:48:35AM

Posted by shaneTpain

Posted by tcunningham

I'm not sure what the problem is, that's just grade A elusive footwork.