Just got back from my Wrestling Tourny

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Just got back from my Wrestling Tourny
hotrodttt
2/21/09 1:14:46AM
Great Tourney for me, 2 1st Round Stack Pins and I Teched the other Wrestler in the Finals, I Won my League really easily, and now I go to Sections, then when/if I get Top 4 I go to State, 3 Years in a row baby. Wish me Luck, and Good Luck on your Picks tomorrow and be safe
jiujitsufreak74
2/21/09 1:20:50AM
hey man congrats

over here it goes leagues, then counties, then states. i know counties was this past Saturday and i don't know how the kids we sent did although i am not expecting anyone to win counties. glad to hear that you got to states 3 times in a row man, that is no small feat.

WAR HOTRODTTT, TAKE CALIFORNIA BY STORM

out of curiosity, how did you do the last two times you went to states?

have to spread love
hotrodttt
2/21/09 1:28:16AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

hey man congrats

over here it goes leagues, then counties, then states. i know counties was this past Saturday and i don't know how the kids we sent did although i am not expecting anyone to win counties. glad to hear that you got to states 3 times in a row man, that is no small feat.

have to spread love

My first time I only Won 2 matches, then I Won 4 the next 2 times, the brackets were so messed up that I beat the guy who got 4th but he worked his way up and I got 7th
jiujitsufreak74
2/21/09 1:30:40AM

Posted by hotrodttt

hey man congrats

have to spread love

My first time I only Won 2 matches, then I Won 4 the next 2 times, the brackets were so messed up that I beat the guy who got 4th but he worked his way up and I got 7th

yeah i never got state brackets, how do they even work?

and how many matches do you have to win to capture the state title?
hotrodttt
2/21/09 1:43:45AM

Posted by hotrodttt

hey man congrats

have to spread love

yeah i never got state brackets, how do they even work?

and how many matches do you have to win to capture the state title?

2 Day Tourney

loller90278
2/21/09 1:48:13AM
heh, i was actually supposed to watch this event today.. didnt know you were competing
hotrodttt
2/21/09 1:50:00AM

Posted by loller90278

heh, i was actually supposed to watch this event today.. didnt know you were competing

The actual Section Tournament is next Friday/Saturday at Newark Memorial, and I think State is in Bakersfield again
MMAcca
2/21/09 4:05:59AM
Nice work hotrodttt. Good luck in the next round
Boo_Radley21
2/21/09 9:49:33AM
Good **** man.
scoozna
2/21/09 10:48:27AM
Nice job, good luck too. Win it for MMAPG!!!! lol.
urbman
2/21/09 12:21:26PM
Congrats,and good luck in your future events as well.