Where to wrestle in cincinnati??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Where to wrestle in cincinnati??
JGeyer23
6/26/07 7:35:11PM
Can any of you recommend a place in the cincinnati area for wrestling? I saw in another thread that someone mentioned that the USA Wrestling Association has some places where you can wrestle for free, but I didn't find anything around here. I'm currently working on my muay thai and bjj at Jorge Gurgel's MMA Academy here in West Chester (right outside of Cincy), but I would love to get into wrestling since my high school didn't offer it. Any recommendations are welcome and thanks..
eh_remraf
6/26/07 7:42:06PM
Hey I'm right down the road in middletown, I haven't really seen any places around here either. I'd like to find out as well.
JGeyer23
6/26/07 7:52:23PM
you don't happen to train at Jorge's gym in middletown do you?
eh_remraf
6/26/07 7:57:49PM
No, I've been there but don't have the funds for the mma package every month. I do know a lot of people that go there though. Met a lot of them being a corner for a few fighters at caged inferno. Very good crew and josh is definetely a funny guy.
AmericanFighterAce
6/27/07 10:33:12AM

Posted by eh_remraf

No, I've been there but don't have the funds for the mma package every month. I do know a lot of people that go there though. Met a lot of them being a corner for a few fighters at caged inferno. Very good crew and josh is definetely a funny guy.

This is a very good question, I actually live in Cincinnati myself as well, and have been wanting to train up there with JOrge but I am kinda broke.
I would also like to know this info