Wow... I would love to see Fedor fight Dick Cheney for his UFC debut....

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Wow... I would love to see Fedor fight Dick Cheney for his UFC debut....
DoTheMMAth
6/26/07 9:25:12PM
ncordless
6/26/07 9:27:53PM
LMAO... nice.
Lord_Lenny
6/26/07 10:50:06PM
thats the most liberal biased site iv ever seen, im going to go wash my eyes out with battery acid to get sight of Smoke filled hippie buses blaring crappy music out of my head
Ydoc
6/26/07 11:27:39PM
John Stewart is a pussy who doesn't like MMA. He said mixing all the different styles of fighting is like a Camera phone... a combination that makes sure you have a bad phone and a crappy camera.
jdubs
6/26/07 11:40:31PM

Posted by Lord_Lenny

thats the most liberal biased site iv ever seen, im going to go wash my eyes out with battery acid to get sight of Smoke filled hippie buses blaring crappy music out of my head

i did not even look at the site but what the hell i might do the same as well
ncordless
6/27/07 12:27:16AM

Posted by Lord_Lenny

LOL!!!!! And FOX news is Fair and Balanced right? Get a grip Cartman.. LOL
Lord_Lenny
6/27/07 1:30:00AM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by Lord_Lenny

LOL!!!!! And FOX news is Fair and Balanced right? Get a grip Cartman.. LOL

No, far from fair and balanced, TV news can never really be unbiased, but if i have to give my fox over CNN (clinton news network)
BigTomZ
6/27/07 11:41:19AM
most people i know that watch fox news still think there are wmd in iraq.
rcg916
6/27/07 12:20:21PM
Every media outlet has an agenda, no matter which way they swing...

And, in a side note, both Cheney and Jon Stewart suck. I used to be a huge Jon Stewart fan, but he has mixed politics and comedy way too much for my taste.
Rush
6/27/07 3:10:31PM

Posted by rcg916
. I used to be a huge Jon Stewart fan, but he has mixed politics.

Do you mean he is non-partisan?

I never really took to Stewart because I didn't like the fact that he used his 'comedy' slant as plausible deniability for his political comments. Whenever someone disagreed with him and presented a legitimate counter argument, Stewart would always say "why are you taking me seriously?"

I'm sorry, just because you have a comedic slant to your political show does not make you unaccountable for your publicly made political opinions/allegations.
StorminYourman
6/27/07 7:44:50PM
Funny stuff.
John Stewart is awsome btw!
MMA_Needs_Mayhem
6/27/07 10:14:58PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by rcg916

I never really took to Stewart because I didn't like the fact that he used his 'comedy' slant as plausible deniability for his political comments. Whenever someone disagreed with him and presented a legitimate counter argument, Stewart would always say "why are you taking me seriously?"

I'm sorry, just because you have a comedic slant to your political show does not make you unaccountable for your publicly made political opinions/allegations.

If you want to see the real serious side of Jon Stewart, go on most video sharing websites (dailymotion, or youtube) and search for how he destroyed cross fire and closed down the show. Of course, there were probably other reasons for the show closing down, but this was the instigator. At a time he was trying to be serious, people expected him to be funny, and unfortunately I think he's bought into that.
Rush
6/27/07 10:34:59PM
I've seen a few of those.

It was either the cross fire incident or right after that. When people started to ask him questions he didn't want to answer, he dodged them with the 'I host a comedy show, don't take me seriously' kind of answer.

rcg916
6/27/07 11:45:32PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by rcg916

Uuuh, you cut off half my post, check it out again...
Copenhagen
7/14/07 8:57:48AM
Colbert>Stewart
MisFiT
7/14/07 9:20:54AM
It's a CONSPIRACY I tell you! THEY TOOK MY BUD.