DoTheMMAth
9/4/07 9:03:56PM

Posted by loonytnt

i just hit 55 last nite, i wish they had a mmo mma game
feel free to give me prop lvl 55 is hard to get

You lose! 2 lvl 70 characters here....
loonytnt
9/8/07 2:42:12PM
lol nice well im 56 now, what realm you on and horde or ally?
DoTheMMAth
9/9/07 8:29:32PM
Kalecgos PvP server

2 Horde characters

How about you?

PS - I just un-installed WoW today, quitting for the 3rd time
loller90278
9/10/07 12:12:44AM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Kalecgos PvP server

2 Horde characters

How about you?

good luck my friend
DoTheMMAth
9/11/07 10:57:18AM

Posted by loller90278

good luck my friend

Thanks, I'm gonna need it Trying to give up alcohol and the most addictive video game on the planet at the same time... hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew. Am already craving some PvP as I sit here at work and it's only been a few days
AchillesHeel
9/11/07 11:07:56AM
I play other games, but WoW never grabbed me by the balls. I guess I should consider myself lucky.
Leland
9/11/07 11:31:10AM
I played everquest for 2 years hardcore. that game is mad crack. I eventually quit when they came out with level 70. I would sit in 1 spot for 12 hours to wait for 1 mob. Sometimes longer. You would have to for some quests. It was insane.

WOW grabbed me for maybe a year. Not like EQ did. EQ ruled my life. I have nothing but good memories though. I no longer play MMO's, i do play counter-strike source. what a great game :) But anyways, another EQ/WoW testimonial.
loonytnt
9/11/07 4:37:28PM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Kalecgos PvP server

2 Horde characters

How about you?

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!
i got a 56 bull man im on tich pvp sever
loonytnt
9/21/07 12:19:51AM
anyone else play WoW, and what do you all think about the lich king coming out
loonytnt
1/26/08 3:17:00PM
had to open this one back up and say i just hit 66
Vietnamese_Guy
1/26/08 6:48:27PM
seriously, MMORPGs are mad crack. I know a guy who would always come to school looking like he got abused by his dad or something, i started talking to him and found out that he sleeps only 3 hours a day because he plays WoW. Thats seriously some disturbing shit
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/26/08 7:18:00PM

Posted by loller90278

"Massively multiplayer addiction is a real phenomenon, and it's one that's being taken increasingly seriously by medical professionals. Facilities are being set up to combat it all over the world: Washington, Bejing, and most famously at the Smith & Jones addiction consultancy in the Netherlands. Smith & Jones compares the symptoms of MMO withdrawal to those characteristic of chemical dependence, and offers a detox program followed up with a series of real-life activities intended to replace the excitement of playing MMOs with equally engaging experiences that don't require 60-hour-a-week commitments.

Closer to home, more traditional avenues of support are available to those who feel their MMO habits are getting the better of them. Maressa Hecht Orzack, Ph.D., clinical psychologist and Director of the Computer Addiction Study Center at McLean Hospital in Belmont, MA, hears from six or seven people a day seeking treatment for gaming addictions. "Look at the fact that World of Warcraft now has eight million people playing it. Even if there are just five or 10 percent who can't stop, that's a large percentage, and I hear from a lot of them."

Dr. Orzack sees similarities between MMO addiction and more traditional behavior disorders such as compulsive gambling. "The same reward center in the brain is tapped -- the dopamine system. Gambling has all the components that go with these games," she explains, citing Solitaire as a simpler example of a game that can also lead to compulsive behavior. "

i've lost many a friends to WoW.
/pours a 40 on the ground for dead homies

I feel ya bro
rcg916
1/26/08 8:08:44PM

Posted by Svartorm

I need to get in shape to fight in June, so I don't need that kind of distraction now.

Thats what I like to hear man, glad youre fighting again... Keep me posted bro.
loonytnt
1/29/08 4:43:04PM

Posted by rcg916

Posted by Svartorm

I need to get in shape to fight in June, so I don't need that kind of distraction now.

Thats what I like to hear man, glad youre fighting again... Keep me posted bro.

i got a title fight in april, going to cali for 6 weeks to train, so i got no time for anything, mon-fri 2-9 is what im going to be doing but it will be good at the end

leavin feb 29
Pages: 1 [2]