Wow!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Wow!
« Previous Page
Trapt1nw0nder
3/5/07 7:37:13AM
Couture is a damn powerful wrestler,and i think he can take Crocop down...i doubt Crocop will throw any kicks against Couture and risk being put on his ass...hopfully Randy can get inside and hold Crocop against the fence and take him down

i hope Randy can pull it off....i like Crocop too,but i didnt like what he said that he "would be champ in 3 fights"...or something like that,like if UFC fighters dont have a chance or something

I HOPE Randy pulls a Randleman!(first fight)
madmarck
3/5/07 8:03:23AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Couture is a damn powerful wrestler,and i think he can take Crocop down...i doubt Crocop will throw any kicks against Couture and risk being put on his ass...hopfully Randy can get inside and hold Crocop against the fence and take him down

i hope Randy can pull it off....i like Crocop too,but i didnt like what he said that he "would be champ in 3 fights"...or something like that,like if UFC fighters dont have a chance or something

I HOPE Randy pulls a Randleman!(first fight)

Cro Cop not kick? I dont think he fears the ground anymore. He has fought Nog, Barnett, Fedor. He has trained extenisvley with Werdum. His ground game isnt bad.
And remember his fight with Waterman? a kick didnt lead to a takedown there.
Not to mention its hard to take someone down when you jsut got KTFO by a LHK.
BloodandTears
3/5/07 2:35:29PM
Looks like it. I lost my ass on that firght, along w/ babalu. Good call Northh!!
jocksmall
3/5/07 8:17:45PM
is randy that good or is tim that bad. because in this fight tim looked bad. you know his corner had to say "you are losing you have to knock him out " but tim was defensive and not aggresive. to be a winner you have to take chances especially when you fall behind
MMA
3/5/07 9:42:02PM
It was a bit of both.

Tim was worse than usual and Randy was on. He moved around the octagon like he was still 25 yrs-old! I was so surprised by Randy's weaving and how he imposed his will on Tim.

He had a lot of power behind those punches too! Randy was on fire that night and he was just too much to handle for Tim. I can't believe we will (probably) see Randy vs. Cro Cop ... my god, I hope Randy does not get hit by a LHK.
Pages: 1 2 [3]