wouldn't you all want to see joachim hansen in the ufc lightweight division?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » wouldn't you all want to see joachim hansen in the ufc lightweight division?
ufc88
8/14/07 12:47:14PM
I would love to see this guy in the ufc hes a very exciting fighter from pride with extremely fast powerful hands. what do you all think?
JWils
8/14/07 12:51:28PM
Oh yeah, I would love to see Hellboy in the cage.

Let's hope he gets signed. I really don't have any info on if the UFC is trying to sign him. Anyone have any updates about Hansen?
JuggaloWarrior878
8/14/07 2:54:01PM
Hell ya i would plus theres a rumor on ufcdaily.com that he is going to sign a contract.
juanez13
8/14/07 3:32:27PM
damn that wourld be great, but i wouldnt be completely sure what weight class he would fight in, i think he would run through the LW division, but there is a big chance that he will fight at welterweight....
juanez13
8/14/07 3:47:59PM

Posted by juanez13

damn that wourld be great, but i wouldnt be completely sure what weight class he would fight in, i think he would run through the LW division, but there is a big chance that he will fight at welterweight....

damn my bad, on Ufcdaily.com says that it seems to be like he will sing with WEC instead of the UFC becuase he will fight at 145lbs...... if thats true that shit..i really wanted him to fight in the ufc, but in the WEC would be a great match against faber....i think the outcome of the fight would be winner joachim hansen by 2nd round KO due to Knee to the face!!!