Worst song known to mankind?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Worst song known to mankind?
pmoney
8/10/11 9:38:29PM
I saw an article on Yahoo about this girl, Rebecca Black, who was bullied out of school. Apparently, she came out with a song and YouTube video called "Friday" that received 100 million hits. I never heard of her until now.

Curious as to what would bring her classmates to bully her to the point of leaving school, I looked up the video. After watching, I now know why.

Rebecca Black - Friday

I am sure there are worse songs out there, but I sure can't think of any at the moment. Give it a listen, tell me what you think.
kopower
8/10/11 10:22:26PM
I heard this awhile back. I encourage any of you who haven't heard the song yet, to refrain from clicking the link. You will never get those 3 minutes back of your life.

The playground should think of temporarily banning you pmoney
grappler0000
8/10/11 10:22:55PM
You were supposed to wait 48 hours, pmoney...not a month

I hope you remember what I'm referring to. In all seriousness though, I'm pretty certain just about everyone has already heard it...unless they've been living under a rock anyway *cough* *cough*.

Give the literal version a go.
pmoney
8/10/11 10:36:52PM
Oh man! I totally forgot about the Rebecca Black reference that had been made, lol. Better late than never?? Well, maybe not in this case....
prophecy033
8/10/11 11:23:34PM
W*T*F
Pookie
8/11/11 12:35:40AM

Posted by grappler0000

BlueSkiesBurn
8/11/11 2:24:08AM
No, not even the worst. I could list 10 song worse than that and I HATE that song.
gravy13
8/11/11 3:00:06AM
kingsmasher
8/11/11 10:15:21AM
Easy Manfred Mann - Blinded By the Light
emfleek
8/11/11 10:16:45AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Easy Manfred Mann - Blinded By the Light

Not even close.

Google "The Ready Set".

Enough said.
Kpro
8/11/11 10:29:21AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by grappler0000

Inside jokes are awesome when you're inside!
emfleek
8/11/11 11:07:24AM

Posted by Kpro

Until she tries bucking you off like you're at a d*mn rodeo because she doesn't agree that she sounds just like her sister during sex.
Kpro
8/11/11 11:23:32AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Kpro

Until she tries bucking you off like you're at a d*mn rodeo because she doesn't agree that she sounds just like her sister during sex.

I usually get on the bottom so that when I cry during sex the tears don't get on her.
UFC_Fanatic
8/11/11 1:18:00PM
I have only heard like 30 seconds of that song and immediately killed the volume until my friend changed the video, all the while laughing his a** off at my traumatic pain which I will likely be repressing for years to come. Still, in my opinion, the worst song ever is Chain Hang Low. I can't stand that song, I immediately feel this need to go on a homicidal rampage every time i hear it.
DeadHead988
8/11/11 5:23:57PM
I thought "Whip my Hair" by Will Smith's daughter was pretty terrible
Aether
8/11/11 6:20:32PM

Posted by DeadHead988

I thought "Whip my Hair" by Will Smith's daughter was pretty terrible

This ^^^^

The instant I read this thread title, before even opening the thread, this is the song that popped into my mind. I really can't think of a more horrendous song. This is what happens when celebrities mate, and it's scary, beware:

the worst song ever in life

Will Smith, please get your daughter under control so this never happens again.
warglory
8/11/11 7:50:04PM
Drudinh
8/12/11 7:39:02AM
That Cher song.... ugh I can hear it. It sucks and I don't know the name for sure but I pretty sure it is called "love after love". I wanna swollow a buck shot now that it is in my head. Thanks for the thread and making me think about it.

Also there are a lot of country songs that my wife listens to that makes me cringe.