Worst Record in MMA?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Worst Record in MMA?
kevietre
10/9/07 4:20:29PM

LINK

This guy is a good candidate.

I give him all the credit in the world for never giving up though.

Props for Matt Albright.
NatedawgThaM
10/9/07 4:24:59PM
LMAO!!!!! His best QUALITY loss is too Travis Fulton who is a freakin 2nd possibly third rate fighter!!!!! I would have stopped and retired by the 10th lost at the most!!!

---edit---

that was a little harsh. I guess you can't kill the WILL to fight in a true fighters heart and IMO this guy has the TRUE fighter spirit but obviously not the skills...
kevietre
10/9/07 4:29:21PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

LMAO!!!!! His best QUALITY loss is too Travis Fulton who is a freakin 2nd possibly third rate fighter!!!!! I would have stopped and retired by the 10th lost at the most!!!

---edit---

that was a little harsh. I guess you can't kill the WILL to fight in a true fighters heart and IMO this guy has the TRUE fighter spirit but obviously not the skills...

LOL I had the same reaction as you at first. I thought it was hilarious but then I realized he can't be doing it for the winner's purse so he must have tons of heart. But your right no skill.
tuvok500
10/9/07 4:30:58PM

Posted by kevietre

LINK

This guy is a good candidate.

I give him all the credit in the world for never giving up though.

Props for Matt Albright.

LOL !!!

the guy don't give up easely !

and his 2 wins are against 2 guys with no win in there records !!!

he must have a very big heart to comeback all the time like this !!

szucconi
10/9/07 4:31:04PM
I have never seen so meny sub due to strikes in my life. Most of the fights are stopped in the first. I hope this guy has a real job.
puppetmaster837
10/9/07 4:42:20PM
One of the guys he lost too is Dan Wheatley who is 3-23 and he has lost to Fulton 5x. If you want to talk about a padded record Fultons would be the one to talk about.
Pitbull09
10/9/07 4:44:22PM
Dont diss on travis fulton man. He may be third rate but he fights so often its crazy how good his record is./
DJDark41
10/9/07 5:05:20PM
I don't know who I feel worse for, the guy with 22 losses or the 2 people he beat...
grappler0000
10/9/07 5:47:03PM
Yeah, that's pretty bad.

Shannon Ritch is not quite as bad, but still pretty damn bad.

...but nobody, and I mean NOBODY BEATS OUT The Ho Bag
Scott_Revels
10/9/07 5:49:36PM
He's giving Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch a run for his money. There was a time when Ritch couldn't get a win, and now he's starting to rack some up.
jgordon85
10/9/07 6:17:27PM
wow. it looks like he has never gotten out of the first round. this is like the mma rudy story gone wrong.
mrsmiley
10/9/07 6:18:34PM
While I wouldn't say this guy has the worst record,Kenneth Williams is
0-2 in MMA.

His two losses were to

Chuck Liddell & Quinton Jackson. The guy actualy might have been realy tough.Little did he know he lost to two former UFC champions.
innovater450
10/9/07 7:07:06PM
This hobby isn't working for him.......maybe try golfing
cmill21
10/9/07 7:10:40PM

Posted by mrsmiley

While I wouldn't say this guy has the worst record,Kenneth Williams is
0-2 in MMA.

His two losses were to

Chuck Liddell & Quinton Jackson. The guy actualy might have been realy tough.Little did he know he lost to two former UFC champions.

Theres also a guy who lost to both Cro Cop and.....Fedor lol.
DJDark41
10/9/07 7:14:59PM

Posted by grappler0000

Yeah, that's pretty bad.

I'm convinced "The Ho Bag" is fake. How does he always lose around the 1 minute mark by a choke or strikes? I think its fake, but who am I to judge The Ho Bag?
tuvok500
10/9/07 7:21:14PM

Posted by grappler0000

Yeah, that's pretty bad.

yeah , i don't know why , but i think that "The Ho Bag" is not very good against Submission (Strikes) and Submission (Choke), and he seem to have a problem with the first round !! So, for his next fight, he should ask that the fight start at the second round and that the submission are not allowed !!

grappler0000
10/9/07 7:35:21PM

Posted by DJDark41

Posted by grappler0000

Yeah, that's pretty bad.

I'm convinced "The Ho Bag" is fake. How does he always lose around the 1 minute mark by a choke or strikes? I think its fake, but who am I to judge The Ho Bag?

He's real damnit! We'll have no more naysayers.
Ultimate_fighter
10/9/07 7:41:41PM

Posted by DJDark41

I don't know who I feel worse for, the guy with 22 losses or the 2 people he beat...

HAHA, i am sure that the other 2 people feel so bad!!!!

Man, u think after his record is 0-10 he would change his name or somthing and move like 17 countries away!!!
CwB
10/9/07 8:56:12PM
i say sign him to the ufc
WAR MATT ALBRIGHT
LightsOut33093
10/9/07 9:15:53PM
Joseph "The Ho Bag" Bochenek.

Who is this "Ho Bag" and why was he the worst MMA fighter of all time????

The only thing we know about the "Ho Bag" is his record in which he was submitted in every single fight! What a fawking champ.

I coundn't even find a picture on this dude.

Well here is the Hobag's Record:

0 - 10 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw)
Losses: 10 Submissions (100.00%)

More to the point the Hobag was submitted on average in 46 seconds.

The longest the Hobag has lasted in a fight was a 1 minute and 26 seconds at RITC 8 - Rage in the Cage 8.
kevietre
10/9/07 9:21:56PM
There's plenty of job openings at the bank according to Pete Sell, maybe ill see Ho Bag and Albright next time I withdraw some money.
jiujitsufreak74
10/9/07 10:32:07PM

Posted by DJDark41

Posted by grappler0000

Yeah, that's pretty bad.

yea even the name sounds fake...ho bag

anyway if he is real, he is definitely the worst.
Mitchell740
10/9/07 11:05:47PM
Can you imangine being on of the guys that lost too him? Or having that record announced as you come in? Props to Matt though, I'd like to see his amateur record.
Mitchell740
10/9/07 11:08:34PM
I also have to say, if you look at one dude who koed him, (Justin Butler) that dude got koed by Houston Alexander thats gotta count for something.
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/9/07 11:15:44PM
Nah man he's gotta be real, as weird as it sounds he has to. All his opponents look to be legit fighters with legit records so i don't know. I'm not completely sold on it myself, i really have to see this guy fight lol...
waylon_o
10/10/07 9:47:47AM
Haha Travis Fulton...what a guy. He fights more cans than anyone I've ever saw