Worst nick names....

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Worst nick names....
Next Page »
cmill21
6/28/07 10:19:46PM
What nickname do you hate the most? Mine would be either Jens "Little evil" Pulver, orrrrr possibly Chris "Lytes out" Lytle.
hado3
6/28/07 10:40:40PM
sorry pal but its spelled "lights out"

the worst is Joseph "The Ho Bag" Bochenek
DJDark41
6/28/07 10:44:19PM
"The Huntington Beach Bad Boy" has always annoyed me. I mean its a nickname, not a freakin essay. "The Worlds Most Dangerous Man" also annoys me, but it's a cool name so its ok. I also dislike "Gumby" which is used by Jeremy Horn.

When I hear "Gumby," I wanna see

I don't want to see Jeremy Horn.
Aether
6/28/07 10:45:36PM
uhh I always thought Jason "the athlete" macdonald was a pretty lame one.

Frank "twinkletoes" Trigg is also up there on my list.
Aether
6/28/07 10:46:47PM
Joe "J-lau" Lauzon

cmill21
6/28/07 11:32:40PM

Posted by hado3

sorry pal but its spelled "lights out" learn how to spell

the worst is Joseph "The Ho Bag" Bochenek

wow...stickler. I know how to spell Light great one though.
Lord_Lenny
6/29/07 12:54:40AM
I am a tito fan, and i hate his nickname. At least leave out huntington beach. Not a big fan of "badboy" either. The king of rock and rumble (elvis sinosic). J-Lau, and Ken-Flo are lame. Pitbull, Sugar, Assassin are overused and unoriginal.
cmill21
6/29/07 1:12:37AM
I hate J-Lau...man that's a bad nick for a pop singer. Hopefully some guy from the UFC will read this and get these guys to think about a change lol.
ac_gi
6/29/07 6:43:43AM
There is this guy on the fight finder with a name of Beaver Beaver. Guess what his nickname is... Beaver.

I'm a Sean Sherk fan, but the Muscle Shark is pretty weak.

Others...
Jeff "The Big Frog" Curran
Steve "Red Nose " Berger
Alan "The Talent" Belcher
Jesse "Water" Bongfeldt (yeah I get it, but it's still lame)
Signal2112
6/29/07 9:19:22AM
Ron "H2o" Waterman is pretty bad!

As is "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy", it just sounds clumsy and corny. Ken-Flo is another dodgy one too.

As is Keith "The Dean of Mean" Jardine.
cowcatcher
6/29/07 9:27:48AM

Posted by Signal2112

Ron "H2o" Waterman is pretty bad!

As is "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy", it just sounds clumsy and corny. Ken-Flo is another dodgy one too.

As is Keith "The Dean of Mean" Jardine.

i really like the dean of mean as a nickname, especially when the guy looks like that, j-lau as mentioned is bad for obvious reasons but my bottom 3 are the athlete, the talent, and the carpenter-where in the hell did guida get that, ive never heard how or why thats his nickname
teamquestnorth
6/29/07 11:53:06AM
nick "diablo"diaz
fedorwins1
6/29/07 12:29:06PM
I remember someone saying on here that a local fighter has the nickname "Can I Get A Win"
Yaknowhaimean
6/29/07 2:23:19PM

Posted by Lord_Lenny

The king of rock and rumble (elvis sinosic).

Agreed. I hate that name.

Posted by cmill21

What nickname do you hate the most? Mine would be either Jens "Little evil" Pulver, orrrrr possibly Chris "Lytes out" Lytle.

I actually like "Lil Evil". For some reason it just seems to fit.

I hate Heath the texas crazy horse Herring's nickname. Too long, and I think he could do something cool with the H alliteration. He couldn't pick something like, Heath Hatchet Herring? (not unlike Hatchet Harry from Lock Stock)
papercut
6/29/07 2:44:30PM

Posted by fedorwins1

I remember someone saying on here that a local fighter has the nickname "Can I Get A Win"

yeah that kid fights here and his record is horrible only 2 wins and they were from cuts and 14 losses soon to be 15 when my training partner puts his GnP to him
ac_gi
6/29/07 3:34:46PM

Posted by papercut

Posted by fedorwins1

yeah that kid fights here and his record is horrible only 2 wins and they were from cuts and 14 losses soon to be 15 when my training partner puts his GnP to him

You have to respect the guy for continuing to fight. 2-14... many people would have quit by now. I know I would have.
rameydl8
6/29/07 4:26:25PM
ken-flo
huntington beach bad boy
H2O

.....................................GAY

the goat.......also gay
teamquestnorth
6/30/07 12:40:56AM
is koschecks nickname still "the boss" if it is that might be the worst
cmill21
6/30/07 12:49:13AM
I think he just goes by KOS now.
drewgots
6/30/07 12:50:48AM
Dan "Hollywood" Henderson

definitely too WWE
Sam_Rothstein
6/30/07 1:19:21AM
nick "the goat" thompson
joe "j-lau" lauzon

i also dont like how chris lytle stole james toneys nickname lights out seeing as that through all 41 mma matches and 14 pro boxing matches he only has a combined 10 knockouts

i also thought kos was kinda dumb
Signal2112
6/30/07 9:04:44AM

Posted by drewgots

Dan "Hollywood" Henderson

definitely too WWE

Yep, I agree with you there. "The Goat" is pretty bad too.
MrLehman
6/30/07 9:08:07AM
He says its about the goats that faint, but goat stands for Greatest Of All Time
ac_gi
6/30/07 9:08:24AM
The Goat is a great nickname IMO.

There are goats who faint when they are frightened. Thompson's training partners knocked out Thompson all the time early in his career so they gave him the nickname The Goat.YouTube HL

It doesn't stand for "Greatest of all time" for Thompson.
ac_gi
6/30/07 9:16:39AM
Because I know all of you are interested...

This breed has several names- the most common are Myotonic, Tennessee Fainting, Nervous, and Scare goats. The names refer specifically to myotonia congenita, a condition in which the muscle cells experience prolonged contraction when the goat is startled. The transitory stiffness associated with these contractions can cause the goat to stop moving, stiffen, and even fall down. This is not a true faint, but a muscular phenomenon unrelated to the nervous system. The actual degree of stiffness may vary widely from goat to goat and is based on a number of factors, including age, species purity, and degree of fright.
kevietre
6/30/07 7:44:36PM
Mr. Indestructible Marlon Sims or Keith The Dean of Mean Jardine
teamquestnorth
7/1/07 3:29:16AM
what about 300 lb ricco "suave" rodriguez?
ac_gi
7/1/07 8:03:05AM

Posted by greshamfighter

what about 300 lb ricco "suave" rodriguez?

Ha. Good one.
KYGUY07
7/1/07 7:17:50PM
Joe J Lau Lauzon is the worst nickname ever.
ncordless
7/2/07 3:23:02AM
"Handsome" Matt Wiman... too much like Ravishing Rick Rude
Pages: [1] 2