Worst movies you've ever seen.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Worst movies you've ever seen.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
JunCTion
2/13/07 3:07:43AM

Posted by Stickan

The Core - It has every ingredient a crappy movie needs: cheesy lines, the handsome guy and the beautiful girl as the only survivors and the black man getting sacrificed in a very painful mannor for the survival of the rest of the white crew.

House of Wax - What needs to be said? Paris Hilton....

Hostel - just crap.

are you crazy? Hostel was thatcoolest gorew movie ive ever seen and for the record it made #1 on the list of best horror movies of all time.
ffforgottenx
2/13/07 9:16:03AM

Posted by fartinggrappler

the good shepard. worst movie ive watched recently, not all time. dont go see it unless you need help falling asleep

couldnt agree with you more.. i was excited, it looked like a good movie.. but it was so far from it.. longest 3 hours of my life
hippysmacker
2/13/07 9:31:07AM
Longest bad movie I ever actually sat through was Magnolia. My girlfriend at the time was an art student and she dragged me to 5 artsy movies, all were lacking IMO.
Stickan
2/13/07 10:46:03AM

Posted by JunCTion

Posted by Stickan

The Core - It has every ingredient a crappy movie needs: cheesy lines, the handsome guy and the beautiful girl as the only survivors and the black man getting sacrificed in a very painful mannor for the survival of the rest of the white crew.

Hostel - just crap.

are you crazy? Hostel was thatcoolest gorew movie ive ever seen and for the record it made #1 on the list of best horror movies of all time.

Are we even talking about the same Hostel? I mean the crappy Hostel from 05 or something with the crappy actors and even worse plot.

Whos list was that?
pv3Hpv3p
2/13/07 3:46:35PM
Sorry if someone posted this already, didn't have time to read them all...

But I went on a date once when I was just a young lad, and the girl wanted to go see "To Wong Fu, Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar"

Hopefully you are all blessed with no memory of this movie, but just to refresh it was the one were Swazy Snipes and Leguizamo were cross dressers...

Scared me for life... Worst movie ever... Best arguement I can think of to bring back public executions...
JunCTion
2/13/07 5:11:34PM

Posted by Stickan

Posted by JunCTion

Posted by Stickan

Hostel - just crap.

Are we even talking about the same Hostel? I mean the crappy Hostel from 05 or something with the crappy actors and even worse plot.

Whos list was that?

bravo got together about 100 horror writers, director's, producer's and actors to make a list of what they thought were the best horror movies of all time. among them were peter jackson, rob zombie, eli roth, the saw guys, stephan king, quenton tarentino, romero, bruce campbell, etc
Gogoplata
2/14/07 12:50:48AM

Posted by JunCTion

Posted by Stickan

Hostel - just crap.

Hostel is complete shock-horror garbage. Blowtorching a chick's eye? C'mon. You want a real suspense flick with some creepy ghost kids, try Devil's Backbone directed by Guillermo Del Toro.
aceprone
2/14/07 12:54:46AM

Posted by Unkoman

I fouhgt about Bloodrayne, Even with Kristina Loken and Rdorigues it sucked

I was hoping somebody posted about this money....PURE GARBAGE! seriously, if you want to look at a bucket of garbage for 2 hours and spend money doing it, rent Bloodrayne.
loller90278
2/14/07 1:16:54AM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

But I went on a date once when I was just a young lad, and the girl wanted to go see "To Wong Fu, Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar"

Hopefully you are all blessed with no memory of this movie, but just to refresh it was the one were Swazy Snipes and Leguizamo were cross dressers...

Scared me for life... Worst movie ever... Best arguement I can think of to bring back public executions...

hehe i saw that in theatres.....when i was 11.... ....

Svartorm
2/14/07 2:47:51AM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I hope you at least got laid afterwards. I stopped taking girls to movies after having to sit through "The 3 Musketeers".
crimethinc
2/14/07 10:04:25AM

Posted by Gogoplata

Posted by JunCTion

Posted by Stickan

Hostel - just crap.

Hostel is complete shock-horror garbage. Blowtorching a chick's eye? C'mon. You want a real suspense flick with some creepy ghost kids, try Devil's Backbone directed by Guillermo Del Toro.

Hostel wasn't bad. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. I'm an Eli Roth fan. Cabin Fever proved that campy horror movies can still get a mainstream theater release. Roth is an old school exploitation guy using new school filming techniques. I wouldn't say it's anywhere near the best horror movie of all time. It's not even in my top 10 horror movies of the past ten years which has been sorely shallow. The best recently released horror movies, at least the ones that come to mind right now, IMO are The Devil's Rejects and The Hills Have Eyes remake. I don't like remakes but that was a great movie. But good call on The Devils Backbone.
pv3Hpv3p
2/14/07 11:25:22AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I hope you at least got laid afterwards. I stopped taking girls to movies after having to sit through "The 3 Musketeers".

In that case I would have at least connected it with a better memory, so no, this was just pure agony...
Ydoc
2/14/07 1:25:38PM
Personally, I think its best you didn't enter into intercourse after watching a movie about 3 drag queens.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
pv3Hpv3p
2/14/07 3:54:49PM

Posted by Ydoc

Personally, I think its best you didn't enter into intercourse after watching a movie about 3 drag queens.

ughhhhhh...
mma_fan_matt
2/14/07 4:58:45PM
Street Fighter. I win.
Svartorm
2/14/07 7:29:37PM

Posted by Ydoc

Is this the voice of experience?
Billy_Soup
2/14/07 9:45:49PM
I dled the movie Pucked. Its with Jon Bon Jovie and Bud from Maried with children. Definetly one of the worst movies ever, but I didn't really expect much.
Other horrible movies are Original Gangsters, Chuck and Buck, and most romantic comedies
tamarslay3
2/14/07 10:36:02PM
worst has to be Alone in the Dark
how can tara ried be a scientist?

best movie- Apacolypto and Hostel

Movies waiting to see- Hostel 2, hills have eyes 2, Spider man 3, Number 23, Haniball Rising
Ydoc
2/14/07 11:59:49PM
No, no, and no. Just wouldn't want anyone to associate straight sex with Patrick Swayze in a dress. That's enough to shut down the down stairs for good.

Back on topic, just thought of another awful movie: Toys - Robin Williams spreads liberal propaganda and also makes a 7 year old Ydoc feel guilty for playing with video games instead of wooden trains. Talk about hitting two nerves with one craptastic movie. I also rememeber my parents making me and my bro walk out of it because Robin was about to get it on with some chick. I wish he would have tried to hump something in the first scene so we could have left even earlier.
Svartorm
2/15/07 12:14:18AM
I can't stand Robin Williams, and now that I think about it, I don't think hes ever been in a movie I liked.
hippysmacker
2/15/07 12:21:45AM
I liked "Good will hunting a lot". I don't like him either, nor anyone who fancies themselves an elitist.
Ydoc
2/15/07 1:06:53AM
Gonna hijack for a second because this is a topic about him I've been brewing for a while. I liked Hook as one of my favorite childhood movies, Awakenings was an awesome movie, and Jumanji was a fun little action fantasy flick. Enjoyed his voice acting in Aladdin. Other than those few mentioned he's had some awful movies. And I feel like ranting.

Mrs. Doubtfire had the worse ending in a movie I've probably ever seen. Sure, I get they wanted to reflect that not all marriages end happily, I can understand that, but the kind of woman that makes her ex-husband dress in drag to keep seeing his kids is one twisted bitch, and with any normal logic dies at the end of the movie in some ironic way. Jack seemed depressing for the sake of being depressing. Fathers' Day felt like a long trip that led nowhere (because that's what it was). Being Human just sucked, it had no point. He took all the charm Flubber had away with his remake of it. It wasn't really a movie that needed to be expanded on in the first place. I can't sit through Patch Adams from start to finish... just because someone does something great doesn't exactly translate into an entertaining movie. Bicentennial Man is probably where I gave up any hope for any more good movies from Robin. It just felt really cold, dark, and a little sickening for the fact the robot turned android marries the daughter of the girl he loved.

So yeah... throw Mrs. Doubtfire, Jack, Father's Day, Flubber, Being Human, Patch Adams, Bicentennial Man on the worst pile.
crimethinc
2/15/07 3:22:34AM

Posted by mma_fan_matt

Street Fighter. I win.

Pretty much any movie based on a video game with the exception of the first Resident Evil.
xchickox
2/15/07 9:35:26AM
'see no evil' with kane from wwe was awful, the plot is horrendous, the acting is shocking, just shit

the grudge..basically sarah michelle gellar should be shot, she's a horrible actress

there are loads more i just cant think of right now
tamarslay3
2/15/07 9:41:41AM

Posted by xchickox

'see no evil' with kane from wwe was awful, the plot is horrendous, the acting is shocking, just shit

the grudge..basically sarah michelle gellar should be shot, she's a horrible actress

I want to see see no evil even though it does look pretty bad
xchickox
2/15/07 12:55:40PM

Posted by tamarslay3

Posted by xchickox

I want to see see no evil even though it does look pretty bad

you'll regret wanting see it
Rampage_Soldier
2/17/07 9:31:42PM
Last Action Hero, Mortal Kombat, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure...
tamarslay3
2/17/07 11:24:34PM
GHOST RIDER
JunCTion
2/18/07 12:44:54AM
zombi nation
Unkoman
2/18/07 1:23:47AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

You are not in the mood for sex after that show trust me,
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4