The 50 Worst Fighters in UFC History

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » The 50 Worst Fighters in UFC History
prophecy033
7/11/12 9:13:06PM
Every great sport has been built on the backs of men who absolutely sucked at it — athletes whose hapless failures made the champions’ triumphs look even more outstanding by comparison. Baseball has its Mario Mendozas, its Bob Kammeyers, its Pete Rose Jrs. We have our Joe Sons, our Tiki Ghosns, our James Toneys. So in honor of the brave competitors who proved that MMA is even harder than it looks, we humbly present this “tribute” to the worst UFC fighters of all time.

A couple of notes to start: 1) We chose fighters solely based on their performances inside the Octagon. Some of these fighters achieved great things in other organizations, before or after their time in the UFC; for the purposes of this feature, we’re not really interested in that. 2) Instead of ranking one form of suckitude against another, we’ll group the 50 fighters into sections and arrange them chronologically. Use the links below to navigate, and if we omitted anybody notable, please let us know in the comments section.

Link
Twenty20Dollars
7/11/12 11:21:04PM
A nice trip down memory lane.

I was wonder where my boy Goulet was, but he had more UFC wins than most of these guys, he had 3 and like 6 losses I think.
prozacnation1978
7/12/12 12:25:01AM
Joe el dirte doerkson gotta be there somewhere
postman
7/12/12 9:05:52AM
I didn't know Ron Jeremy was the ring anouncer for UFC 5
postman
7/12/12 9:20:22AM
Fun to look at but Mckee is a hell of a fighter who shouldn't have been cut IMO.
ghandikush
7/13/12 7:57:05PM

Posted by postman

Fun to look at but Mckee is a hell of a fighter who shouldn't have been cut IMO.

He was signed specifically to derail. He's boring to a lot of people and was on a huge streak at a late age attracting people to the MFC
Pookie
7/13/12 8:05:33PM
emfleek
7/13/12 8:53:53PM
A rather disrespectful piece from Cage Potato.

Why am I not surprised?
MMAcca
7/14/12 9:44:08AM
Hope to see Dan Lauzon back there one day.

He's still young, he just needs to take it seriously.
mrsmiley
7/14/12 5:39:41PM
Not a ufc fighter but I just can't help to mention this for those who don't know.

link
poppa_gump
7/21/12 3:13:09PM
What about everyones favorite runaway artist Kalib Starnes who went 1-3 in the UFC and literally ran his ass out of the promotion.
poppa_gump
7/21/12 3:23:25PM
Also Assuerio Silva was 0-3 and and Christian Morecraft who was Knocked the F out in a 1-3 record.
bjj1605
7/21/12 10:38:26PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Not a ufc fighter but I just can't help to mention this for those who don't know.

link

lol

Choked out by two of the greatest punchers in MMA history.

Crazy that he fought both those guys. Even crazier that he is Chuck's only submission win.
hymiekooken
7/26/12 4:39:37PM
Thought Marvin Eastman should have been higher on the list, The Beastman has been responsible for some of the greatest highlight reel knockouts in the UFC, too bad he was on the wrong end of all of them
jjeans
7/26/12 6:02:12PM

Posted by bjj1605

Posted by mrsmiley

link

lol

Choked out by two of the greatest punchers in MMA history.

Crazy that he fought both those guys. Even crazier that he is Chuck's only submission win.

Hahahaha he probably quit fighting cause he was 0-2. If only he knew what they'd become
MMA-San
7/27/12 1:21:21AM
They forgot Falloaattololo or whatever.
MMA-San
8/2/12 3:23:56AM
You know, I might sound like a hyprocrit, since I love to make fun of Falololto all the time (mainly just because of his name), but Ben Goldstein is a jackass.

Here we have a man whose never fought or even trained hard in his entire life calling people out for making it to the UFC and losing?

Look, its a fight, somebody has to win and somebody has to lose. Its just the way it is. Everyone who has ever lost a fight in the UFC has still made it to the highest level of competition in the sport if their choosing, and that is an acomplishment in of itself.

These fighters donot suck, they are good...they just lost their fights is all. There are thousands of fighters out there, only a few hundred can be in the UFC at any given time...just making it there proves that you are good, you have put in the hours, the training, and you belong to an elite level of MMA fighting.

Yes, there are a few who slip through the cracks, like Edward Falololto. He won two matches against guys who are winless and was brought into the WEC (for being in the right place at the right time to fill in for a injury) was promptly defated, then his contract was carried over to the UFC where he quickly lost 3 times in the first round, once in 15 seconds to amass a 0-4 Zuffa record and an 2-4 MMA record overall...Was Falololoto ready for the UFC...no...should we blame him for trying to make the most of an opertunity? HELL NO! He was given a chance of a lifetime, and tried his best. As did everybody else on that list.

I am a fighter, I train hard everyday to try and make it to the UFC...I respect everyone who had made it there and gave it their all to win.

Fuck Ben Goldstine, Fuck Cage Potato, and Fuck any of you keyboard warriors who support this article.

War all UFC fighters!