the worst fighter in UFC/prideFC

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » the worst fighter in UFC/prideFC
elekguy
10/1/07 8:53:47PM
who do you think the worst fighter in UFC/pride all wieght class divisions
hotrodttt
10/1/07 9:20:51PM
GIANT Silva
kevietre
10/1/07 9:51:43PM
Even though he's not in the UFC Matt Albright should give it up.

Pathetic, but he's got heart
BigEvil
10/2/07 12:07:37PM
If were talking about technique Josh Haynes was always pretty awful
hathcock32
10/2/07 12:30:43PM

Posted by kevietre

Even though he's not in the UFC Matt Albright should give it up.

Pathetic, but he's got heart

who cares about matt albright. To answer the question the worst fighter on the UFC roster is statistically probably Cro cop...just playin Haynes is pretty bad
DCRage
10/2/07 12:48:06PM
Elvis Sinosic. He's the first guy I've ever seen in UFC, prelim or TV/PPV fight, with a losing career record. Clearly not worthy of that first name.
Naturaldisaster
10/2/07 1:15:30PM
Butterbean and Josh haynes
elekguy
10/2/07 4:16:41PM
butterbeans had some sick knockouts tho.. but vs genki sudo pethectic and cabbage he perfomed horribly
NatedawgThaM
10/2/07 4:21:27PM
UFC= Chuck Liddell(Overrated Boring counter puncher who gets spoonfed)

Pride= Fedor(LOL JUS PLAYING!!!) Heath Herring(Supposely the next best thing but did he even win a Pride fight?)
cowcatcher
10/2/07 4:23:50PM
giant silva is it, i dont know that he has ANY skill whatsoever, unless being huge is a skill.........
xchickox
10/2/07 4:58:26PM

Posted by DCRage

Elvis Sinosic. He's the first guy I've ever seen in UFC, prelim or TV/PPV fight, with a losing career record. Clearly not worthy of that first name.

sinosic has a bad record but he's not the worst fighter by a long shot
ncordless
10/2/07 5:04:16PM
There is already a thread on this.
mrsmiley
10/2/07 5:11:34PM
Too many to name just one.
MALICE
10/2/07 5:58:07PM
Haynes. Never once did I see an ounce of technique. He would just put his head down and swing. Terrible fighter.
CwB
10/2/07 6:20:34PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

UFC= Chuck Liddell(Overrated Boring counter puncher who gets spoonfed)

Pride= Fedor(LOL JUS PLAYING!!!) Heath Herring(Supposely the next best thing but did he even win a Pride fight?)

wow keep your ignorant comments to yourself.
I guess your new to mma, or you just neglected to watch any pride fc events. herring was looking very promising years ago until fedor destroyed him. he is not even close to being the worst.

siniosic has fought some of the toughest competition out there and ya he loses alot but not the worst fighter ever.

Giant Silva easily takes this award
ButterBalls
10/2/07 7:18:17PM
Giant Silva....Zulu....Akebono....Sean O'Haire....the list goes on and on...
RMFG_187
10/27/07 3:13:10AM
LOL There is a top 5

#5-Tim Syliva
#4-ButterBean
#3-Danny Abaddi(TUF contestant, u kno the small brown guy with the big head)
#2--Zuluzhino or whatever his name is. his fights finish so fast announcers dont get enough time to finish that dumb name of his

#1- The Guy Who Takes The Cake Is A New Comer To The World Of MMA & The Most Disgraceful

Kurt Angel( This idiot challenged CHUCK!! now i kno chuck aint god anymore, but still thats some funny shit, chuck would man handle angle simply Own Him. I'd LOVE to see him try and do the Angle Ankle Lock,
Believe-in-judo81
10/28/07 1:37:42AM
Abbadi, by far.