worst episode ever!! Hill by flying colonic

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » worst episode ever!! Hill by flying colonic
ncordless
5/4/07 2:03:35AM
No fight.... maddening whining... only redeeming qualities were seeing everyone finally let gaybe have it, and knowing that gaybe will never fight in the ufc again for ruining an episode.
BadSanta
5/4/07 2:19:53AM
Agreed. A frigin' soap opera. Hated it. However, they are going to make up for it by having two fights next week.

What are the odds that we will NEVER see Gabe Ruediger fight in the UFC or Pride?
rcg916
5/4/07 2:21:47AM
Id say pretty darn good. That guy is done.

"Fighting is my life."

I think he meant ice cream cake is his life...
Mastodon2
5/4/07 10:43:33AM
I never did like that Gabe guy. He couldnt have been taking it very seriously if he went into the competition at such a ridiculous weight.
garrick
5/4/07 11:01:00AM
AAHHHHHHH! What was that? I wasted an hour of sleep on Gabe crying his eyes out. This was the worst TUF episode ever! I thought it was going to be good with Corey finally fighting, but Gabe is such a baby. He should never be allowed in the UFC after this, and I can't see him coming back. Dana was pissed!
Ultimate_fighter
5/4/07 11:22:19AM
Guys come on, it was a bad episode, but we saw Dana come in, and YELL is head off.... He only gets that mad when people dont make cut. He gave us Joe to fight, and Corey to fight, which will be the best episode i bet in all TUF! So, i cant say i hated this espisode.
Lay_N_Pray
5/4/07 12:14:25PM
The only good thing about this episode was Dana giving his annual "You Wanna Be An Ultimate Fighter" speech (im sure that is copyrighted by now).

I rented the Office Season 2 from blockbuster and could have gotten in a few more episodes had i not wasted my time on TUF.

Oh well, next week will rock
rcg916
5/4/07 1:08:37PM

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

Guys come on, it was a bad episode, but we saw Dana come in, and YELL is head off.... He only gets that mad when people dont make cut. He gave us Joe to fight, and Corey to fight, which will be the best episode i bet in all TUF! So, i cant say i hated this espisode.

true... there always seems to be one show a season that doesnt have a fight... guess that was it... at least two good fight next week.... Am I the only one that thinks that Emerson could probably beat the rest of the guys besides Nate Diaz? He was decent, Id like to see him matched up against another guy... Nate has a lot of experience for a kid his age, fought in Japan already ... hmmm, guess we'll know next week.
JBatch
5/4/07 1:57:12PM
It was a terrible episode and I think Gabe realized tha by not taking the opprotunity seriously he may have just lost himself a job with ZUFFA, he and Travis Lutter can now join the Dana White's Doghouse Forever group.
cowcatcher
5/4/07 2:07:28PM
on tagg radio gabe said that he already had a contract with ufc (as does everyone on TUF apparently although he had already fought there) so he just wanted to create drama to get his name out there and that he will be fighting in ufc for his next fight(post season 5 ultimate fight night?) so basically he knew he had fights with ufc left just now its for less $.....what a douche. trigg tore him a new one and just seemed sickened by him.
pv3Hpv3p
5/4/07 2:15:20PM
I really couldn't believe that guy... I have personally never had to cut weight, but I imagine that it is damn difficult to do... And to have this assclown sit there, and do almost nothing (except eat a bunch of food), it was like he expected the rest of the team to lose it for him... And when he was doing that falling all over the floor, acting like he was passing out, playing dead bullshit... With the "Just put me back in there... I have to do this.." I hope I never see that guy fighting anywhere again...

My message to Gabe: "You sir, are a disgrace... Go shit in your hat."
cowcatcher
5/4/07 2:50:03PM
two more things on the interview: gabe said the cake thing was filmed 2 weeks before he had to cut, and him laying by the pool naked was apparently a daily thing for him because he doesnt like tan lines, so that footage may have been shot earlier as well
Cobbs666
5/4/07 3:24:04PM

Posted by rcg916

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

true... there always seems to be one show a season that doesnt have a fight... guess that was it... at least two good fight next week.... Am I the only one that thinks that Emerson could probably beat the rest of the guys besides Nate Diaz? He was decent, Id like to see him matched up against another guy... Nate has a lot of experience for a kid his age, fought in Japan already ... hmmm, guess we'll know next week.

they used to have the episode with no fight first and then have the 2 fights on one of the last ones but now since someone fucks up on every season they milk it into a no fight episode as if to justify making up for not having a fight
nubby
5/4/07 3:45:08PM

Posted by cowcatcher

two more things on the interview: gabe said the cake thing was filmed 2 weeks before he had to cut, and him laying by the pool naked was apparently a daily thing for him because he doesnt like tan lines, so that footage may have been shot earlier as well

I don't give a crap when it was filmed. That bastard had how many weeks to get down to normal weight? He should ahve been eating chicken and steamed veggies the entire time.
Ydoc
5/4/07 3:50:16PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Still, someone that over weight shouldn't have had cake. And I don't believe the pool thing, as he could barley move due to the sauna earlier which makes me believe that was a true squence, unless he's always that lethargic.

I know the UFC has all the guys sign contracts that go in the house, but plenty of guys have been excused from those. I'm sure along with leaving the house that not making weight is also on the list of things that would break it.

cowcatcher
5/4/07 3:56:12PM
i just report the news, i dont make it......i hope im not getting flamed for this....ill pull out my new flame defense techniques, lol
rameydl8
5/4/07 5:31:55PM
im glad he had to leave the show.but i wouldve liked to see cory hill ko him
iwannabesedated
5/4/07 6:54:55PM
Yeah what a waste...any guy that doesnt want tan-lines should not be a fighter and i mean to know a few months in advance your gonna be going on to a show to compete for money and to live the life of a fighter and be a force in the UFC...and.....you cant make weight..Gabe is a lazy slob...and it shows..i mean this guy got knocked out with a punch to the stomach from melvin...a stomach punch cmon....guess melvin knew this guy was bum..
Zvonimir
5/4/07 8:16:13PM
If I were his teamates I would have slapped the icecream cake out of his hands. Gabe got what he deserved. You think he would have learned about conditioning after Guillard stoppped him with a body punch.
JunCTion
5/5/07 12:52:32AM

Posted by BadSanta

Agreed. A frigin' soap opera. Hated it. However, they are going to make up for it by having two fights next week.

What are the odds that we will NEVER see Gabe Ruediger fight in the UFC or Pride?

you know other orgs are watching these shows. i wouldnt be suprised if we never see gabe again. have we seen anybody else whos been kicked off tuf.
Reignofterror
5/5/07 1:06:26AM
i was training at the same time TUF was on so by the looks of it I guess Im lucky i missed it.
Northrend
5/5/07 5:35:04PM
that episode sucked I hate when they don't show a fight...except for the fact that Emerson got back on, that was preety good