Worlds Biggest Ecstasy Bust

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Worlds Biggest Ecstasy Bust
Jimbo
8/7/08 9:07:29PM
i just saw on the news that there was a HUGE ecstasy bust in Australia. There was around 4.4 tonnes of it with an estimated street value of about 440 million dollars!! 16 people arrested from around Australia. no link yet because i literally just saw it on the news and it was pretty much live.

**EDIT** heres a link

link
The_Metal_Maniac
8/7/08 9:14:29PM
Imagine the party we could have with 4.4 tons of Ecstasy.
balack_o-bama
8/7/08 9:17:53PM
wow. Thats gotta be some world-wide scheme with people with major $$$$ behind. I dont mean your average drug cartel who may consider 50mil HUGE! One could easily conspire that some sort of government is involved. Not saying Austrailia or US, but thats too much money.
beerman77
8/7/08 9:52:58PM
oh shit . . thats huge the sale of glow sticks willl drop this year bye 10.4 million tons almost kill the industry hahahaah
Kracker_Jap
8/7/08 10:10:36PM
Shoot I have probally ate 44 tons of Ecstasy......
postman
8/7/08 10:27:38PM
Thats crazy concidering you can hardly find the stuff anymore. Maybe it wasn't a ring and just a group of do gooder who travled the world and were ridding the streets of it.
RNC
8/7/08 11:34:09PM

Posted by balack_o-bama

wow. Thats gotta be some world-wide scheme with people with major $$$$ behind. I dont mean your average drug cartel who may consider 50mil HUGE! One could easily conspire that some sort of government is involved. Not saying Austrailia or US, but thats too much money.

Without a doubt. Thats too much x for it not to be government related. 440 Million? What the **** do you even do with that.
SpiderSilva
8/8/08 12:30:15AM
Ahhhhh man they found where the CIA hides it before they fly it into the US to sell it to drug dealers to bust them

well time to find a new hidding spot
The_Ho_Bag
8/8/08 1:36:18AM
id buy the UFC w/ 440 million =)
MMA_Alex
8/8/08 6:14:23PM
Too bad they estimate the UFC is worth over twice that amount...
Red-Dragon
8/8/08 7:30:55PM

Posted by postman

Thats crazy concidering you can hardly find the stuff anymore. Maybe it wasn't a ring and just a group of do gooder who travled the world and were ridding the streets of it.

Still loads of it about in the UK.

Go to any club on any given saturday and you will see people who look like this
Jipper
8/10/08 10:46:00AM
True Story - A buddy of mine was at a party in San Diego a few years back. He told me a couple of days later that Dustin "Saved by the Bell" "Screech" Diamond was at the party with a backpack full of ecstasy pills trying to sell them. Sure enough a few days after he tells me this I see somewhere that Dustin "Saved by the Bell" "Screech" Diamond gets arrested for drug related charges.

Just thought I'd add that.
The_Ho_Bag
8/10/08 11:42:18AM

Posted by MMA_Alex

Too bad they estimate the UFC is worth over twice that amount...

aww man =)
slamdunk
8/11/08 2:53:02AM
ye pills r ******* everywhere the guy who sed that obviosly has neva been 2 adelaide. we use more ice than any other city dunno bout pills
Kpro
8/11/08 2:23:10PM
Will Rite-Aid let me return my Vicks inhaler ? I no longer have any need for it.
Raykill
8/11/08 3:18:45PM

Posted by slamdunk

ye pills r ******* everywhere the guy who sed that obviosly has neva been 2 adelaide. we use more ice than any other city dunno bout pills

I must be high, I didnt understand a word of what he just said.
pv3Hpv3p
8/11/08 4:23:29PM
People still do extasy? Huh??? I must be etting old
warglory
8/11/08 7:10:46PM
X has never died out, it's just not as popular in the media as it was in the 90's. Its, unfortunately, quite popular on college campuses along with pharmies.