World of Warcraft

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » World of Warcraft
loonytnt
9/11/07 4:56:37PM
i know a lot of ppl plays this game i just wanna no how many ppl on this site plays it
DJDark41
9/11/07 5:08:29PM
loonytnt
9/11/07 5:13:46PM
mmaplayground gets a lot of new people all the time just wanted to see if all the new people that joined play, not all people look back on old post too, so my question is still the same, thank for the link tho but ive seen that one
DJDark41
9/11/07 5:41:00PM

Posted by loonytnt

mmaplayground gets a lot of new people all the time just wanted to see if all the new people that joined play, not all people look back on old post too, so my question is still the same, thank for the link tho but ive seen that one

Then why start a new thread? Just post in the old WOW thread and bring it back to life. It's amazing how I'm associated with people like you just because your in my camp.
DoTheMMAth
9/11/07 5:42:48PM
Or change the topic of the thread to say "world of warcraft", as I didn't even really notice it for a while because it just said "wow"
Mastodon2
9/11/07 5:45:47PM
I dont play it. The graphics look crude (like all Warcraft games) and I dont like the idea of a monthly fee to pay a gay I already bought.

loonytnt
9/11/07 5:46:16PM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Or change the topic of the thread to say "world of warcraft", as I didn't even really notice it for a while because it just said "wow"

thank you