World Top Team : Seasons 3, 5, and 6 Champions of the MW Division looking for 3 recruits

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » World Top Team : Seasons 3, 5, and 6 Champions of the MW Division looking for 3 recruits
blakeon
12/13/09 6:19:43PM
What Im looking for is a person who makes all of their picks on time, and is active in the camp forum. If you hav'nt been good with picks in the past then we can mold you into a top recruit. PM me, or reply below.
Khaos
12/13/09 8:50:36PM
I am interested in joining, I have been decent in the past, had a bad season this time, but I've always maintained at least a 50% win rate, Imy average is about 60 something. I am a regular poster on these forums, and have been in other camps. I would obviously my current camp if you'd like me to join.
suckafoo
12/14/09 11:10:29AM
I too am interested. I ve been on a bad streak this season, but I know I could be an asset to the team.
CaranoGirl
12/14/09 1:02:52PM
I am interested in joining the team. Want to get into an active camp and leave my boring camp. I was 70% until ufc 105 but still maintain 60 -65%
blakeon
2/7/10 6:52:50PM
So due to an inactive member, WTT is looking for 1 recruit. #1 in the MW so far, and looking very good in the camp forums. PM me if interested.