World Top Team lookin for 1 new member.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » World Top Team lookin for 1 new member.
blakeon
2/3/08 1:51:20AM
look down at the last post
blakeon
2/5/08 4:33:37PM
We are looking for 5-6 members before the next event so if your interested let me know.

-Blakeon
cspecial
3/11/08 1:00:23AM
hey, i'm interested b/c i'm a part of ultimate fighter top team but i'm not very happy that we're super heavies and noone takes part in the fight camp forums. so i'd like to get in somewhere with some action in htere. i've been involved in mma since 93 and i always have some good picks so i think i could help out. lemme know.
blakeon
3/11/08 7:10:23PM
sorry man... its a full roster for this season. we are going to stick it out in middle wieghts. If I have to drop a member from the team i will get in touch.
backalley101
3/14/08 11:41:51PM
Hey, we need 5 or 6 members and when somebody asks to join, you say," No, roster's full." I can see why Hughes is ur favorite fighter. Man, that was messed up! Hughes, is that u? Are you under the name blakeon?
Shoppe
3/15/08 9:37:00AM
What are you talking about?

We're a MW camp with 20 members now, one more member and we become a LHW camp.

Blakeon asked the team if we wanted to stay in MW or go up to LHW and we decided to stay, that's why he can't take in any more members at the moment.
blakeon
3/15/08 12:03:17PM

Posted by backalley101

Hey, we need 5 or 6 members and when somebody asks to join, you say," No, roster's full." I can see why Hughes is ur favorite fighter. Man, that was messed up! Hughes, is that u? Are you under the name blakeon?

hey man sorry. forgot about this forum. that was when we had 14 members and we needed a few more to make a full roster.

BUT YES EVERYONE WE ARE FULL FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. IF SOMEONE DOES NOT MAKE THERE PICKS OR IS NOT ON FOR 5 DAYS STRAIT, ILL LET EVERYONE KNOW.

thanks
blakeon
3/15/08 2:22:54PM
hey guys a person on the team hasnt been on in 5 days so... if your interested in joining an active camp that in #1 in the MWD... let me know.
blakeon
3/15/08 2:33:36PM
spot filled.

soryy guys.

if any other spots open up... ill let you know.
blakeon
4/20/08 12:35:34PM
A guy dropped out of the camp so we have a spot to fill. We are an active fight camp. we dropped 1 spot from FN13, but were right on the heels of LO. let me know.
bustin_mma
4/20/08 9:27:30PM
hey man can i join
blakeon
4/20/08 10:32:16PM
sorry dude you dont meet any of the requirements. If you get over 68% and over at least $1800, ill ring you up.

i know that people are going to critisize me for doing this because i dont reach the requirements. i know.
blakeon
6/10/08 6:12:22PM
hey. World top team is looking for 1 new member...
our last member wasnt on in forever and never posted...
so if you think your good enough to be on the top team in the middle wieghts.. give me a shout.
AllKnowin1
6/10/08 6:25:57PM
Great rules... .... You don't even meet your own camps rules for being in camp...

Guys if you dont want to deal with rules and double standards Join MMATurf.com Camp Now!!!!

We are the Camp that the Fans come too...
blakeon
6/11/08 5:02:31PM
wtf???
was i even talking to you... i posted this thread to get a recruit... dont come into my threads please.
Raykill
6/12/08 12:44:22AM

Posted by blakeon

wtf???
was i even talking to you... i posted this thread to get a recruit... dont come into my threads please.

If you don’t want outsiders posting on "your thread" then don’t post in the "public forums"

Looks like you’re going to have to do more recruiting soon. You have 10 members that don’t meet your high standards, including your highness.

bobbydoomocculta
6/12/08 12:54:26AM

Posted by blakeon

sorry dude you dont meet any of the requirements. If you get over 68% and over at least $1800, ill ring you up.

i know that people are going to critisize me for doing this because i dont reach the requirements. i know.

Very cool
blakeon
6/12/08 5:00:20PM
still looking for a new member.
Rollins
6/18/08 3:16:38AM
I don't know this guy real well but there is no reason to come into his thread to piss on it regardless of it being public.(excluding funny or witty jokes) A public forum doesnt mean you can just pop in and be a public prick. If I was him I'd do whatever I could to have your worthless posts deleted for being inappropriate, which they are...this is a place for recruitment, not scrutinization.

If you can rid this thread of those doinks and their worthless posts have this one removed also to secure consistancy, good luck as well blakeon.
blakeon
6/18/08 2:52:50PM
Thank you very much.