World Top Team is accepting World Class Players

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » World Top Team is accepting World Class Players
blakeon
8/15/08 10:08:04AM
I have 6 spots to fill and was wanting to fill thoses positions quick before the next event. If you are interested in joining a legacy, then contact me.

Blakeon
Wolfenstein
8/19/08 1:10:14AM
blakeon
10/28/08 7:20:01PM
hey guys an update.

apparently MMA ARMY is dropping down to MW, so that would leave us at the top with dark horse and MMA WEEKLY behind us. we need still 6 members to join to make a full roster and post highter scores to asure victory. let me know if you want to be apart of the winning season 4 LHW division.

blakeon
11/19/08 4:53:52PM
We need 1 member who makes all there picks and can participate in the camp forum every now and then... if u are interested then let me know.
blakeon
1/16/09 12:39:18PM
looking for some guys who are willing to learn more about the sport and is willing to listen. WTT had a dissapointing season ending last year where we stayed in the top two the entire time except for the last 3 events. making a comeback in MW this season and i dropped a lot of inactive losers. so if you want somewhere where you can fit in, just give me a notice and ill let ya in.

blakeon
2/1/09 5:52:32PM
5 spots available
Serpente
2/17/09 11:40:11PM
I'm interested in joining, although I'm new to this website I know alot of MMA experience. My Prediction record since 2005 has been 215-3, and I would love to join your team, experienced in all weight divisions.
MMAcca
2/18/09 1:21:00AM

Posted by Serpente

I'm interested in joining, although I'm new to this website I know alot of MMA experience. My Prediction record since 2005 has been 215-3, and I would love to join your team, experienced in all weight divisions.

That is some record man . You would be the best on this site BY FAR!
blakeon
2/18/09 4:37:07PM
i have sent you an invite.

urbman
2/18/09 6:21:07PM

Posted by Serpente

Thats an awful lot of losses in only 218 matches.
blakeon
3/9/09 11:06:40PM
serpente has been relseased because of only picking 7 fights his first event, an 0 his second, so i am looking for someone who makes all of there picks.
blakeon
6/23/09 9:03:04AM
looking for 3 members.
blakeon
6/25/09 11:29:53AM
Still Need 3
blakeon
7/5/09 10:46:26PM
WTT is looking for one more member to fill its roster for the season. If you will make all your picks, and not suck, give me a shout.
blakeon
7/10/09 5:13:38PM
World Top Team thought we had a full roster, but a desision made a long time ago has prevented us from filling our final spot to that person.

If you have an Overall picking percentage of at or over 66 percent and have had more than 200 fight picks, make all of your wagers, and is willing to communicate in the camp forum then let me know.

Blakeon
cowcatcher
7/10/09 5:27:16PM

Posted by Serpente

i love that hes 215-3 for 4 years and 6-2 on his first event here,
do you have a bridge youd like to sell me????
blakeon
7/10/09 5:30:17PM
He was kicked out of WTT a long time ago. He picked only 5 fights his first event and 3 his next.. so i guess thats why he had SUcH a good record. lol
blakeon
8/7/09 6:36:12PM
Due to major inactivity of a player, WTT now has an opening. Two time champion of the MW division and currently sitting 3rd. If you are active, are in the top 500 in points would be prefered and is not a complete knucklehead when it comes to wagers, then let me know.
blakeon
10/25/09 7:55:31PM
WTT #1 in the Middleweight division has two open spots. I would like to fill those before the next event. If no one shows interest then the camp will be on lockdown for the remainder of the season.

Criteria:
Over 200 wins.
Currently has an overall picking percentage of 66% or higher.
Has over 100 community forum posts.
Makes consistently good wagers.

We are only looking for the best at WTT and will only accept the best. We are a championship team with a lot of experience that we hope to continue with adding new members.

Best wishes,

Blakeon