World Series of Fighting 4 salaries: Spong, Sefo and Harris earn top payouts

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » World Series of Fighting 4 salaries: Spong, Sefo and Harris earn top payouts
FastKnockout
8/12/13 3:13:29PM
Winning fighters Tyrone Spong ($31,000) and Gerald Harris ($30,000), as well as losing competitor/company president Ray Sefo ($30,000) were the top earners at this past weekend's World Series of Fighting 4 event.

Link
Lungsofsteel
8/12/13 5:23:49PM
sefo lost at his own game lol
BillsNewAccount
8/13/13 11:17:42AM
Sefo overpaid himself.
scoozna
8/13/13 3:46:12PM
I hope Huckaba and Hempleman didn't need too much medical attention with a $12k/$3k purse and those hellacious leg bruises from Sefo/Moraes. Owwwwwwww......

I have to say Moraes/Hempleman was fun to watch - even if Moraes started to go easy on him in rd3. Hempleman just wouldn't go down.
decken
8/14/13 1:02:25AM

Posted by scoozna

I hope Huckaba and Hempleman didn't need too much medical attention with a $12k/$3k purse and those hellacious leg bruises from Sefo/Moraes. Owwwwwwww......

I have to say Moraes/Hempleman was fun to watch - even if Moraes started to go easy on him in rd3. Hempleman just wouldn't go down.

Moraes broke his foot and that is why he slowed down in the third round. Hempleman has a fractured leg.