World Series of Fighting event facing possible cancellation due to issues with cage

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » World Series of Fighting event facing possible cancellation due to issues with cage
FastKnockout
3/22/13 11:39:39PM
Issues with the cage could potentially lead to the cancellation of the World Series of Fighting event. Last minute steps are being taken by the promotion to attempt to get the cage cleared and have the event go ahead without issue.

Link
Budgellism
3/22/13 11:45:31PM

grappler0000
3/22/13 11:56:17PM
jae_1833
3/23/13 12:02:51AM
Wow...you've got to be killing me! If you don't want to look like a Bush League then you have to handle the basics...hopefully just growing pains.
Chael_Sonnen
3/23/13 12:11:57AM
(((Breaking News)))

Chael P. Sonnen is being flown in on a secret Chopper TONITE to once again.....to save ANOTHER event.

Another notch in the bedpost for the bad guys....Team Darkside.
DrivenDavies15
3/23/13 2:58:13AM
NO! I'm praying when I wake up tomorrow morning I will read a headline that says "Fans scared shitless for no reason, conflicts resolved, WSOF tonight is a go"
frizzzlecake
3/23/13 3:14:10AM
WSOF put spike in the corners to prevent wall-n-stall.
emfleek
3/23/13 6:36:46AM
Every time I see Brent Brookhouse's name attached to an article I want to fucking puke.

The show is on.

LINK
SmileR
3/23/13 7:00:48AM

Posted by emfleek

Every time I see Brent Brookhouse's name attached to an article I want to fucking puke.

The show is on.

LINK

Yup, how does he get away with writing this crap?!
scoozna
3/23/13 10:04:23AM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Ya know that's not a half bad idea...something abrasive that annoys the hell out of a fighter and "motivates" him/her to get off the cage. Maybe an intermittent pulse of electricity...
bootyclause
3/23/13 10:40:16AM
some youngsters might not remember this but the old school Nintendo game M.U.S.C.L.E. wrestling (Millions of Unusual Small Creatures Lurking Everywhere fyi) had electric ropes around the ring.

frizzzlecake
3/23/13 1:43:17PM

Posted by scoozna

Posted by frizzzlecake

Ya know that's not a half bad idea...something abrasive that annoys the hell out of a fighter and "motivates" him/her to get off the cage. Maybe an intermittent pulse of electricity...

The only thing more annoying about wall-n-stall is Joe Rogen's reused speech; "For those who don't know this is the most grueling part of mma, blah blah blah"