Rays sweep 0% (0)
Rays in 5 10% (2)
Rays in 6 or 7 55% (11)
Phillies sweep 0% (0)
Phillies in 5 5% (1)
Phillies in 6 or 7 30% (6)
Ordep
10/19/08 11:56:30PM
After the comeback menace from the Red Sox in games 5 and 6, they Rays took the final game with a 3-1 score. Boston started the 1st with a HR from Pedroia but that was the only time they reached the plate. I wanted to see Papelbon's face since I really don't like the guy at all but the cameras never found him, it was enough with seeing Pedroia.I'm just glad Boston is eliminated. Go Yankees!

BTW: Rays in 6
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/20/08 12:02:33AM

Posted by Ordep

I'm just glad Boston is eliminated. Go Yankees!

BTW: Rays in 6

phils should be rested & ready, but its tampa bay's year
i say rays in 5 or 6
tampa mightve looked like they were gonna give the sox weries away, but u gotta remember. the red sox r the champs that know how to comeback. tampa bay fought through that tonight & i think that if they will go up 3-1 on the phils & not look back
emfleek
10/20/08 10:15:05AM
I'm hoping the down time will kill the Phillies and the Rays can carry their momentum in to the WS and sweep 'em.

Realistically...I'll say the Rays win it in 6.
DCRage
10/20/08 10:31:43AM
I don't want Philly to win but they've just got too much power in the heart of the lineup. Phils in 6.
Twenty20Dollars
10/20/08 5:17:33PM
Except the phillies havent done really much with the heart of their line-up. So I think the Ray's starting pitchings beats the Phillies cept for Hamels, he gets the phillies 1 win.

The ray's offense has been on fire and will beat the phillies on the long ball and beating them with drawing walks.
scoozna
10/21/08 11:35:05AM
Phillies in 6.

I can dream, can't I ?
CwB
10/21/08 8:49:26PM
i have nothing against the state of florida but i hate every professional sports team that comes out of florida

i say phillies in 6

plus i am a dodgers fan and phillies beat the dodgers so i want my team to look good by losing to the champs
DCRage
10/23/08 8:14:31AM
Didn't catch all the game but Philly won 3-2. I'll download it from iTunes, should be up later today or tomorrow.

This next bit only applies to Americans (not my choice): Because there was a stolen base in Game 1, go to your local Taco Bell Tuesday (10/28) between 2-6 PM local time and you get ONE FREE crunchy seasoned beef taco! Lucky for me there are 2 Taco Bells in my neighborhood so if time permits, maybe I can get 2. Must keep electric shaver handy, good thing I'm growing out the beard.
emfleek
10/23/08 11:30:03AM

Posted by CwB

plus i am a dodgers fan and phillies beat the dodgers so i want my team to look good by losing to the champs

Yeah, as much as you want it to be true, that doesn't work.

GO RAYS
4u2nv
10/23/08 11:52:34AM
Fightin Phils got the first but thats bc of King Cole and who knows what the next games without him have to tell... Lets hope they can at steal 2 more wins at home and head back to Tampa with 3-2 and take one more at their home FTW!!! Phils in 6!