World's Biggest Spiderweb

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » World's Biggest Spiderweb
Lord_Lenny
11/8/07 8:41:09PM
The Biggest known spiderweb

Link
MMA
11/8/07 8:57:25PM
Wow, that is bad ass. No wait, this is actually creepy. Just the thought of spiders joining forces to create a massive web scares the shit out of me.
ohiostate1016
11/8/07 9:00:50PM
Stupid me thought this had something to do with an Anderson Silva fan club or something...
DJDark41
11/8/07 9:34:23PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Stupid me thought this had something to do with an Anderson Silva fan club or something...

I kinda thought that at first too, so don't feel bad.

But I think, a ton of little spiders is scarier then one giant spider. Cause you could just kill that one big spider and that would be it...but all the little spiders could rush you at once and you'd be screwed.

So, masses of little spiders > giant spider.
BigEvil
11/9/07 4:26:20PM

Posted by DJDark41

Posted by ohiostate1016

But I think, a ton of little spiders is scarier then one giant spider. Cause you could just kill that one big spider and that would be it...but all the little spiders could rush you at once and you'd be screwed.

I think that depends on the size of the spider
ko-kbo130
11/9/07 5:34:31PM

Posted by BigEvil

Posted by DJDark41

Posted by ohiostate1016

I think that depends on the size of the spider

yeah ever see the camel spider? here it is
DJDark41
11/9/07 9:22:28PM
I dunno, I mean camel spiders technically aren't spiders, although they are in the same class as spiders. But regardless, I forgot about the camel "spider" so...giant camel spider > a whole giant gang of little spiders > one giant spider.
Boo_Radley21
11/9/07 10:26:15PM
I bet that's where Anderson Silva lives. Somewhere in that web you will find pictures he has weaved of the names of all his victims.
ohiostate1016
11/10/07 1:06:20PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

I bet that's where Anderson Silva lives. Somewhere in that web you will find pictures he has weaved of the names of all his victims.

You know, that makes since. Props.
jiujitsufreak74
11/10/07 1:12:29PM
i still say that millions of little spiders are worse than camel spiders. you can killa giant spider, but all of thos little spiders swarming around you is impossible to overcome by yourself

so: Many Little Spiders>Giant Spider (even camel spider) IMO
Lord_Lenny
11/10/07 2:04:04PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i still say that millions of little spiders are worse than camel spiders. you can killa giant spider, but all of thos little spiders swarming around you is impossible to overcome by yourself

so: Many Little Spiders>Giant Spider (even camel spider) IMO

yup you can keep your eye on a giant spider, call in an air strike or something but you cant kill every spider if your being swarmed by millions
Boo_Radley21
11/10/07 5:37:58PM
The camel spider's size would work against it. If it came at you its a big target and you can stomp, kick, punch, headbutt. or bite it do death. But all of those little ones would swarm and cover you, leaving you with millions of those annoying itchy spider bites.
jiujitsufreak74
11/10/07 5:54:54PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

The camel spider's size would work against it. If it came at you its a big target and you can stomp, kick, punch, headbutt. or bite it do death. But all of those little ones would swarm and cover you, leaving you with millions of those annoying itchy spider bites.

thats exactly what i am saying...glad to see someone else knows what they are talking about concerning death by spiders
DJDark41
11/10/07 5:58:42PM
So everyone else agrees with my original theory. Hail tons of little spiders!
Mastodon2
11/10/07 6:56:57PM
Camel Spiders arent even that bit, that photo makes them look out of proportion. Don't believe the urban legends!
madmarck
11/11/07 7:46:03PM

Posted by Lord_Lenny

Link

Thats not real. I made it. Your house is next.
Lord_Lenny
11/11/07 8:47:58PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by Lord_Lenny

Link

Thats not real. I made it. Your house is next.

As long as there's not a million spiders that are gonna swarm me, i wouldnt mind. I'd just tell everyone that Anderson Silva was my new roommate and that's his choice of decoration.