Past two days
10 reps 3 sets of all
Bench 135
Butterfly 35
Shouldershrug 135
DB Curls 35
Squat 90
Iron Cross 20

I use to be really into weights 2 years ago and I completely stopped. I was up to 180 in benching so thats my goal to get back to that by december.
jocka
8/22/09 7:39:49PM
Did you do the same thing two days in a row? If you did i would suggest you train each muscle a lot harder with different exercise and only once a week. The muscle you train should be sore the day/2 days after you trained them, if not push harder.
Sinister
8/24/09 3:15:52PM

Posted by jocka

Did you do the same thing two days in a row? If you did i would suggest you train each muscle a lot harder with different exercise and only once a week. The muscle you train should be sore the day/2 days after you trained them, if not push harder.

Ha, yea. That explains why Im posting Monday now. I ended up working my shoulders way to hard those two days so now a muscle near my rotator cuff is really stiff and its going all the way to my neck. I realized I need to alternate on shoulder and back as I never have given much attention to my back in the past.

Today I did

3 sets 10 reps
Bench 150 lbs
Butterflies 35 lbs
DB Rows 40 lbs (Is that where you have your one knee on the bench and your body parallel to the floor and pull the weight up?)
DB Curls 35 lbs
Military Press 50 lbs (Did 60 the first set but it was too much weight)
Squats 90 lbs
Iron Cross 20 lbs

I think I will be doing back/ shoulder opposite days now.
Sinister
8/26/09 5:44:21PM
Tuesday, focused on legs for the most part

3 sets 10 reps
Bench 150 lbs
Butterfly 35 lbs
DB Curl 35 lbs
Smithton 100 lbs (Idk the name of the machine. I sit in it and use my legs to push weight up.)
Squats 90 lbs

I feel really tired/ worn today so I may do weights late if at all. College work takes to much out of a person