I wonder who will have the pleasure of firing Jerry Millen?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » I wonder who will have the pleasure of firing Jerry Millen?
tomp6581
3/27/07 6:10:45AM
pitty that isnt on PPV!
Manfred
3/27/07 6:51:12AM
Unfortunately, he probably got away with "resigning"
CornishMMA
3/27/07 7:15:47AM
Bas laughs hysterically and re-attaches his commentary microphone
Stickan
3/27/07 7:44:50AM
Bas seems to be tied up now with the IFL but bring back Quadros and make him and Trigg a commentary duo in Pride!

Lol at the first post btw. I'd pay good money to see Dana White telling Gary Millen he's fired.
Trapt1nw0nder
3/27/07 8:01:40AM
i think Jay Glazer and "Frankie" Trigg(Dr.Evil...lol)..work great together......They should be commentators

CornishMMA
3/27/07 8:27:07AM
no way - - - BRING BACK RANALLO!!!

I dont think Bas is completly tied up with his team on IFL and could still do commentary surely
randyleprechaun
3/27/07 9:03:42AM

Posted by Stickan

Bas seems to be tied up now with the IFL but bring back Quadros and make him and Trigg a commentary duo in Pride!

Lol at the first post btw. I'd pay good money to see Dana White telling Gary Millen he's fired.

Now that Dana and Titos not happening! Hows about Bas and Jjerry Millen have a boxing match to see who gets a contract with Pride.

Id pay good money to see El Guapo wup Gary....er......Jerrys ass!
Stickan
3/27/07 10:11:48AM

Posted by CornishMMA

no way - - - BRING BACK RANALLO!!!

I dont think Bas is completly tied up with his team on IFL and could still do commentary surely

Not with his team but with doing the commentary for the IFL. I remember reading somewhere that he signed a new contract with them.