Woman Gets Questionable Tattoo

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Woman Gets Questionable Tattoo
POLL: Do you have any tattoos?
Yes 45% (15)
No 55% (18)
jakewalters
3/26/13 2:33:37PM
A woman, presumably from Florida, has recently been featured on the popular blog site Gawker for the questionable tattoo she had put on her thigh.

I'm going to link the site instead of posting the picture because I'm pretty sure the pic violates some sort of forum rule..

LINK

What do you think? If I were her, I'd just go all in and have it tattoo'd on my forehead.. but that's just me.
postman
3/26/13 2:35:58PM
WOW ! I see how this is funny on paper but to then put it on your body is just a step I see no need to take!
Rabi
3/26/13 3:41:53PM
Thats horrible
Bubbles
3/26/13 5:08:17PM
she has a bright future as a Farmer's Daughter
Theoutlaw08
3/26/13 5:30:02PM
HAHAHA. This is great. What an idiot. She was either really drunk or her parents are brother and sister.
shaneTpain
3/26/13 5:42:21PM
To each there own I guess
LuckyCharms
3/26/13 5:43:29PM
Why do they have to be from Florida
Poor_Franklin
3/26/13 6:01:17PM
i have one tattoo. "Chuck Norris Forever" on my left foot
jakewalters
3/26/13 11:19:22PM

Posted by LuckyCharms

Why do they have to be from Florida

Did you look at the tattoo? I don't see any of the other 49 states pumping that kind of gold out..

Don't worry, I'm Floridian too. I've embraced our perverted quirkiness
prozacnation1978
3/27/13 12:49:49AM
If I saw that tattoo. I wouldnt rule anything out inside the bedroom
aussiemma
3/27/13 4:24:58AM
im pretty sure that i have more tatts than anyone on the playground
jjeans
3/27/13 7:17:10AM

Posted by aussiemma

I demand a tattoo off between you and tattflash.
thevoodooninja
3/27/13 7:47:31AM
I have more than a few tattoos but I never once thought about getting a vajayjay tattooed on my theigh.

The one tattoo I thought of but can't pull the trigger on is rabbit footprints coming from my bunghole. It sounds funny but tattoos are forever. Maybe in another 20 years when I really don't give a shit I might get it
postman
3/27/13 8:42:16AM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

The one tattoo I thought of but can't pull the trigger on is rabbit footprints coming from my bunghole. It sounds funny but tattoos are forever. Maybe in another 20 years when I really don't give a shit I might get it

I think hamster foot prints going towards your bunghole would be far more appropriate.

airkerma
3/27/13 9:36:38AM
Wow, someone REALLY loves the movie "war horse"
george112
3/27/13 1:01:51PM
Wtf

dumbass
aussiemma
3/29/13 6:38:47AM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by aussiemma

I have one full leg sleeve and am 50 hrs into my other leg with about 10 more hrs to go.

Anyone else have more or large amount ?? I'm on 100+hrs of work At the moment.
tattflash
3/29/13 7:43:31AM
Man that is a piss poor tattoo, no tattooist worth their salt would of done that for her. What are you full sleeves of aussie, im on working out a design for both a leg sleeve and arm sleeve for myself, I currently have the skull and roses ( as seen on my AV when I am not losing bets ) on my leg, and am looking to extend that, I also have tatts on both upper arms along my shoulders and back and a tribute tattoo to my dad on my chest, as they all mean something to me I have designed them myself. I am currently looking at years of birth for my wife and kids to see what was significant in those years to add to an arm sleeve.
Pookie
3/29/13 2:08:10PM
I think this is the greatest thing ive ever seen. If she was cute id take her in a heartbeat.
aussiemma
3/29/13 8:29:07PM

Posted by tattflash

Man that is a piss poor tattoo, no tattooist worth their salt would of done that for her. What are you full sleeves of aussie, im on working out a design for both a leg sleeve and arm sleeve for myself, I currently have the skull and roses ( as seen on my AV when I am not losing bets ) on my leg, and am looking to extend that, I also have tatts on both upper arms along my shoulders and back and a tribute tattoo to my dad on my chest, as they all mean something to me I have designed them myself. I am currently looking at years of birth for my wife and kids to see what was significant in those years to add to an arm sleeve.

I'm a big Japanese tattoo lover. I just love the style. After I finish my leg then I'm going to fully cover my ass and back and connect yakuza style. I'll post a pic of my legs soon.

Just did a 6hr session last wk end and am going in for another 3hr sess in 2 weeks time.
Kpro
3/31/13 10:39:48AM

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by jjeans

Posted by aussiemma

I have one full leg sleeve and am 50 hrs into my other leg with about 10 more hrs to go.

Anyone else have more or large amount ?? I'm on 100+hrs of work At the moment.

I have about 30-40 hours of work. You've got me beat.
emfleek
3/31/13 10:53:40AM
What's so questionable about it? The horse is cute.

jay98107
4/1/13 3:29:59PM
That's dedication holmes.
KungFuMaster
4/2/13 12:46:39PM
She may like it now but wait until she's a wife, mother, and or grandmother.