Woman ages 50 years in a few days

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Woman ages 50 years in a few days
Kpro
10/15/11 3:30:10AM
These pictures may look like an attractive woman in her 20s and her grandmother.
But they are said to be the same person – apparently taken just days apart.
The young Vietnamese woman at the centre of the improbable medical case, Nguyen Thi Phuong, claims the transformation may have come about because of an extreme allergy to seafood.
Nguyen, 26, says she developed this puffy face and sagging skin in 2008 but was too poor to seek treatment. Earlier this month, doctors said they would examine her free of charge.
Nguyen’s husband, carpenter Thanh Tuyen, insists the story is true and his love has not faded for his once-beautiful wife.

21 on the left, 26 on the right.

LINK
Pookie
10/15/11 7:51:08AM
I dont care what she, any eye-witnesses, her husband, nor god himself says. Those are not the same women. Different length arms, the older woman has broader shoulders as well as shorter legs, the eye brows grow in differently, the nose is different, and just no fucking way in general. In principle even. Nu-uh.

kopower
10/15/11 8:16:53AM

Posted by Pookie

I dont care what she, any eye-witnesses, her husband, nor god himself says. Those are not the same women. Different length arms, the older woman has broader shoulders as well as shorter legs, the eye brows grow in differently, the nose is different, and just no fucking way in general. In principle even. Nu-uh.

This
sbulldavid
10/15/11 8:33:02AM
That chick is out getting pounded and dropped her grandma off to make sure her husband is at home waiting.
prophecy033
10/15/11 11:56:14AM

Posted by kopower

Posted by Pookie

This

This twice
KungFuMaster
10/15/11 1:25:35PM
I'm not buying it either.
Kpro
10/15/11 1:54:57PM
Regardless, it affirms my theory on strictly one night stands with Asian chicks.
KungFuMaster
10/15/11 2:12:12PM

Posted by Kpro

Regardless, it affirms my theory on strictly one night stands with Asian chicks.

LOL

Here is my theory. Husband kills wife and dumps her remains in a river or something. Gets Grandma to play along so when Grandma passes away, he collects the life insurance he has on his wife who is already decomposing in a river.

That doesn't make sense now.

Husband tells authorities Grandma went missing years ago but she is secretly living a sheltered life under some rocks. He then kills his wife and brings Grandma back to live with him. Ah forget it..
KungFuMaster
10/15/11 2:20:45PM
For the record, Kpro, - African descents and Asians have some of the best aging skins in the human race. Asian women appear to age faster only because of lifestyle and culture. There're not into the whole make over thing.
grappler0000
10/15/11 2:28:21PM

Posted by Kpro

Regardless, it affirms my theory on strictly one night stands with any Asians under 7' tall.

fixed