wolverine origins. movie trailer

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » wolverine origins. movie trailer
beerman77
12/29/08 9:51:26PM
new trailer for new x men movie..all i can say is that it looks fing bad ass.
about time they got gambit in their movieswolverine origins

jae_1833
12/29/08 9:59:44PM
The X-Men series of superhero movies is the only ones who haven't yet blown it, and this one looks great as well. The last Hulk helped, but been lame in the past. The new Punisher was crappy, same with the 3rd edition of Spiderman. The last 2 Batman shows have been incredible, but it's still hard to forgive the earlier shows with the nipples and Mr. Freeze. A lot of other single shows have come out and blown it as well, Daredevil, and Elektra were definately examples of what I am saying. Props to you for the find!!
jiujitsufreak74
12/29/08 10:31:18PM

Posted by jae_1833

The X-Men series of superhero movies is the only ones who haven't yet blown it, and this one looks great as well. The last Hulk helped, but been lame in the past. The new Punisher was crappy, same with the 3rd edition of Spiderman. The last 2 Batman shows have been incredible, but it's still hard to forgive the earlier shows with the nipples and Mr. Freeze. A lot of other single shows have come out and blown it as well, Daredevil, and Elektra were definately examples of what I am saying. Props to you for the find!!

well lately the superhero movies have been awesme imo.

Ironman = 9.5/10
Hulk = 9.5/10
Batman = 9.5/10

and the Punisher was amazing.
breakdown5
12/29/08 11:33:33PM
Movie looks cool. I agree with JJfreak. This past stretch of newest releases have been pretty good.
MMAcca
1/11/09 1:09:56AM
nice find beerman, would have posted earlier........but i was banned for a little while