WMMA 3

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » WMMA 3
ghandikush
9/20/11 4:56:44PM
I didnt know where to post but I was wondering if anyone had a WMMA 2 or 3 license they were done with. I loved the first one and have been too broke to get the last two.

WMMA 3 review
prophecy033
9/20/11 5:01:20PM
This may sound dumb but what is WMMA?
Rabi
9/20/11 5:27:48PM
I didnt know either so I googled it:

WMMA3

Looks like some kind of role playing game:

Probably not as good as The ECP Draft Project
ghandikush
9/20/11 5:29:14PM
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/wmma3/

It is an MMA management sim. You take over a promotion and do the matchmaking sign fighters etc... It is great fun and consumes your life. The companies etc are all fake but there are 3rd party mods that have the real life orgs and fighters.
ghandikush
9/20/11 5:31:21PM

Posted by Rabi

WMMA3

I assure you it is a wet dream to most here.
prophecy033
9/20/11 5:58:13PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Rabi

WMMA3

seems pretty cool but until it comes to console I won't be playing. Not much for pc games
ghandikush
9/20/11 6:24:39PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Rabi

WMMA3

seems pretty cool but until it comes to console I won't be playing. Not much for pc games

Not an action game. It's all clicking and menus. I see no reason why a text and click game would be desirable on a console.
Budgellism
9/20/11 6:52:37PM

Posted by ghandikush

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/wmma3/

It is an MMA management sim. You take over a promotion and do the matchmaking sign fighters etc... It is great fun and consumes your life. The companies etc are all fake but there are 3rd party mods that have the real life orgs and fighters.

Is it only payable by credit card? I went to the site and I have to download crap just to see the purchasing options?
prophecy033
9/20/11 7:12:51PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Rabi

WMMA3

Not an action game. It's all clicking and menus. I see no reason why a text and click game would be desirable on a console.

I wasn't saying it was a action game. I don't have a computer, I use my phone. Plus $34.95 seems a bit much
ghandikush
9/20/11 8:18:32PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Rabi

WMMA3

I wasn't saying it was a action game. I don't have a computer, I use my phone. Plus $34.95 seems a bit much

35 is a bit much but the replayablity is endless and there are so many tap or snap real life mods to play with.

I dont know a person who doesnt have a laptop these days so I assumed. A great free game is mmatycoon.com
prophecy033
9/20/11 9:23:27PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Rabi

WMMA3

35 is a bit much but the replayablity is endless and there are so many tap or snap real life mods to play with.

I dont know a person who doesnt have a laptop these days so I assumed. A great free game is mmatycoon.com

Yeah, everything I need to do on the internet I can do on my phone so I just figured I'd save some cash. I'll have to check out that free one and see what's up
Malaussie
9/22/11 3:26:57AM
I really recommend at least giving MMATycoon a try. I have a clothing company in Las Vegas called HeavyWeight Designs so I could hook you up with fighter sponsorships and i'm the matchmaker for a Fight Org in Sydney Black Hand Fight Club so I could probably get you a decent contract for any of your fighters based in Sydney.
gartface
2/2/12 8:20:04AM
BUMP!

Haven't played this since the first one, but the real world mods that people make are awesome. This game is much more enjoyable to me than MMATycoon just because of the immediacy of it all. You can set up your promotion, sign guys, and set up events and run as many as you want in a day.

Thinking about buying the third one, but I don't know yet. Gonna demo it.