I wish fighters would actually leave the house once eliminated from TUF...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » I wish fighters would actually leave the house once eliminated from TUF...
emfleek
10/30/08 10:44:37AM
....like they did back in the day.

Shane Nelson acts like he's 8.

fedorwins1
10/30/08 10:56:25AM
I'm just waiting for Junie to be kicked off.....

He's the only person I can't stand
tberg420
10/30/08 11:03:32AM
There was an idiot at the UFC 90 Q&A that acted just like Nelson does. He was from Hawaii as well and keep clinching his jaw when he would ask Matt Hughes questions. Outside of BJ Penn do all Hawaii's act like morons and say stupid crap all the time?
emfleek
10/30/08 11:10:35AM

Posted by tberg420

Outside of BJ Penn do all Hawaii's act like morons and say stupid crap all the time?

I wouldn't necessarily exclude (if that's what you mean) BJ Penn from saying stupid crap. He says some whoppers, himself.
copcopps
10/30/08 11:44:09AM
Shane, Junie and that LHW Leben wannabe Vinny
postman
10/30/08 12:33:17PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by tberg420

Outside of BJ Penn do all Hawaii's act like morons and say stupid crap all the time?

I wouldn't necessarily exclude (if that's what you mean) BJ Penn from saying stupid crap. He says some whoppers, himself.

Only speculation on my part but maybe alot of them are Ice babys.
MMA
10/30/08 12:36:39PM
But who would they train with if they did?
UFCmma666
10/30/08 12:37:33PM

Posted by emfleek

....like they did back in the day.

Shane Nelson acts like he's 8.

I no he is so annoying i was jus thinking this last nite
emfleek
10/30/08 1:01:34PM

Posted by MMA

The other guys who haven't been eliminated.
copcopps
10/30/08 1:09:00PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by MMA

MFOTHER
10/30/08 2:07:53PM

Posted by copcopps

how can you call him a leben wanna be? He has some of the best bjj, and limited stand up, basically the opposite of leben........i dont really think he act like him either if thats what you meant?!?!?
Naturaldisaster
10/30/08 2:14:47PM
I was thinkin about this the other day. I think if you get beat you should leave the house, but you should still be able to train (that way everyone still hasnt a training partner) and even after gettin beat the fighters can still learn and improve their game
copcopps
10/30/08 2:15:29PM

Posted by MFOTHER

Posted by copcopps

how can you call him a leben wanna be? He has some of the best bjj, and limited stand up, basically the opposite of leben........i dont really think he act like him either if thats what you meant?!?!?

I was referencing when he peed on Efrain's bed, nothing else. I know he's nothing like Leben fighting-wise
gravy13
10/30/08 4:03:57PM
I'm almost 100% positive that the only reason they keep the guys who lost in the house is just to stir up things in the house and keep the show more entertaining. They lost, what do they care.
Aaronno9
10/30/08 4:08:45PM

Posted by copcopps

Posted by emfleek

Posted by MMA

Kinda becomes a problem when its down to the final four and the only person you've got to train with your size is your opponent. I think its a good idea, helps the finalists train for their fights, and lets othr good guys who are eliminated early get some good exposure and training, like lauzon.
4u2nv
10/30/08 4:14:37PM
very true!!! they need more people to train with. Junie is a loser so he's there to stay.
CwB
10/30/08 6:00:35PM
i liked it when people left the house after they lost a fight

but i agree that it is good to keep them around for training and in case of injuries

so maybe they should leave it up to the coaches whether a fighter stays and helps train, or gets sent home for being an idiot outside the cage and in training
higdon10
10/30/08 7:38:43PM

Posted by gravy13

I'm almost 100% positive that the only reason they keep the guys who lost in the house is just to stir up things in the house and keep the show more entertaining. They lost, what do they care.

That is exactly why they keep them around. I dont mind it, it def. makes for more entertainment in the house. And unlike some, I am all for watching their drunken antics.
copcopps
10/30/08 8:22:42PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by copcopps

Posted by emfleek

Posted by MMA

Kinda becomes a problem when its down to the final four and the only person you've got to train with your size is your opponent. I think its a good idea, helps the finalists train for their fights, and lets othr good guys who are eliminated early get some good exposure and training, like lauzon.

True and hey dram might equal ratings
bls1919
10/30/08 8:53:32PM
I don't mid them hanging around to help guys train but keep them in a seperate house off camera. but then how could they hype the news guys they have comingin!?!?!?!?!?
haggiswashere
10/30/08 11:48:41PM

Posted by copcopps

Posted by emfleek

Posted by MMA

but then at the end there would only be two fighters! except if there was 2 weight classes and then you would have a big guys versus a little guy. it wouldn't help at all. thats what they figured out season 1