In Wisconsin

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » In Wisconsin
Chael_Sonnen
9/20/12 9:00:23PM
Well, yours truly is in Wisconsin, in the mood for a steak. Suggestions?
cowcatcher
9/20/12 9:44:27PM
Where in Wisconsin?
kopower
9/20/12 9:46:06PM
I feel sorry for you
cowcatcher
9/20/12 9:46:43PM

Posted by kopower

I feel sorry for you

F U
kopower
9/20/12 9:53:55PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by kopower

I feel sorry for you

F U

Adrenaline
9/20/12 10:41:48PM
You could slap Cowcatcher's old lady on the ass and have her make you one, but he might not appreciate that
cowcatcher
9/20/12 10:50:27PM

Posted by Adrenaline

You could slap Cowcatcher's old lady on the ass and have her make you one, but he might not appreciate that

My old lady got her walking papers a couple months ago so she's fair game.
Chael_Sonnen
9/20/12 11:54:28PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Where in Wisconsin?

Your neck of the woods, Milwaukee - - - hanging with Duke
cowcatcher
9/21/12 12:04:13AM
Just saw that on twitter.

Duke doesn't mess around, he just had a baby girl, well his wife did. It wasn't an easy birth either, so I'm surprised he's already back to work.

The 5 O'Clock Steakhouse is the absolute best place for a steak in Milwaukee. It's kind of in the hood, but it's just excelent. Sit at the bar, order your steak, have a drink until seated. Enjoy salad and breadsticks once you get to the table and then you get one of the best steaks you'll ever have and a baked potato the size of a football. I may just have to make a trip to Roufus's tomorrow...
Theoutlaw08
9/21/12 10:40:25AM
Packing House has good steaks, its in Milwaukee I believe, off of Layton Ave. Or go to 8 12 and support Braun and Rodgers restaurant.
cowcatcher
9/21/12 10:43:46AM
I don't think Chael would want to wait for the Packing house Outlaw, that place has a huge line of cars there on a Friday for fish frys. I'm actually really close to that joint. The place I mentioned used to be Corpers, I'm guessing Milwaukeeans would know it better as that than the new name.

I think Chael's going to be at Anthony Pettis's bar tonight, but man that's a long drive home for me at the end of the night. Perhaps I'll have to bunk a fatty that lives nearby...
Theoutlaw08
9/21/12 11:38:39AM
Yeah Pettis' bar is a hike for me as well. Packing House is normally packed...but they do have good steaks. I won't be in Milwaukee this weekend. Im heading up to Cruisin' Chubbys and the Wisconsin Dells for a buddy of mine's bachelor party.
cowcatcher
9/21/12 12:06:09PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Yeah Pettis' bar is a hike for me as well. Packing House is normally packed...but they do have good steaks. I won't be in Milwaukee this weekend. Im heading up to Cruisin' Chubbys and the Wisconsin Dells for a buddy of mine's bachelor party.

I've spent a few nights at Cruisin Chubbys.
kopower
9/21/12 12:12:07PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Theoutlaw08

I've spent a few nights in chubbys.

Fixed
cowcatcher
9/21/12 12:42:40PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Theoutlaw08

I've spent a few nights in chubbys.

Fixed

What do you want? I live in Wisconsin, so my options are pretty limited.