Winter is almost here. Get your Beardo!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Winter is almost here. Get your Beardo!
Adrenaline
9/11/12 5:39:45PM
I worry about my fellow playgrounders and want you all to be warm this fall/winter so I'm introducing you to the "Beardo".

Found these through an ad on FB, they have me cracking up.

Or if your have always wanted a drinking mustache but can't commit there is the "Beermo"

I double dare someone to buy one of these and then post up.

Beardmo
Poor_Franklin
9/11/12 7:05:48PM
the mustache for the beer bottle is awesome
scoozna
9/11/12 8:47:20PM
I already got me a real beard. Who else? Let all the bearded people (women are welcome) hijack this thread!!!!
jae_1833
9/11/12 9:41:59PM
The month of "Movember" is one of my personal favorites!
Budgellism
9/11/12 10:16:57PM

Posted by scoozna

I already got me a real beard. Who else? Let all the bearded people (women are welcome) hijack this thread!!!!

Been rocking one since I could.
Bubbles
9/11/12 11:40:15PM

Posted by scoozna

I'd like to grow one out, but it would look incredibly dirty for the first week or so until it fills out. One day I'll do it...until then all I got is Movember
infestructure
9/12/12 12:09:49AM

Posted by scoozna

Rockin the designer stubble all year round my beard goes red when it gets too long
kopower
9/12/12 8:55:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by scoozna

I'd like to grow one out, but it would look incredibly dirty for the first week or so until it fills out. One day I'll do it...until then all I got is Movember

Same. I grew it out once, and it was pretty sloppy. I just rock the goatee with or without chin straps.
scoozna
9/12/12 1:46:10PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by scoozna

Rockin the designer stubble all year round my beard goes red when it gets too long

A Ginger!

Designer stubble counts! I hear it drives the ladies crazy too, so +1.
scoozna
9/12/12 1:46:53PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by scoozna

DO IT!!! You get over it in about 2 weeks max.
scoozna
9/12/12 1:50:37PM
I heard a vicious rumor that both DD and Vero have beards. Can anyone confirm this?
Bubbles
9/12/12 2:58:29PM

Posted by scoozna

I heard a vicious rumor that both DD and Vero have beards. Can anyone confirm this?

I heard this too...and they arent facial either
infestructure
9/12/12 6:09:47PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by scoozna

Ahh, the rare and mysterious bearded clam
Adrenaline
9/12/12 6:12:14PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by scoozna

Canada: Where the men are men.....and so are the women
Bubbles
9/12/12 9:18:50PM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by scoozna

Canada: Where the men are men.....and so are the women

only if they are from Quebec or spend a lot of time there
SpiderSilva
9/13/12 9:32:44AM
Started growing my winter beard last week!!!
papercut
9/13/12 5:58:45PM
too bad a nice goatee doesn't count. I hate the mustache so I just rock the chin. but been rocking it since I was a freshman in high school.