Who wins Super Hulk GP ?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Who wins Super Hulk GP ?
POLL: Who wins the Super Hulf GP
Minowaman 35% (8)
Sokodjou 52% (12)
Hong Man Choi 9% (2)
Bobbo Sappo 4% (1)
Jimbo
9/10/09 7:08:54AM
So, who do you think wins it?

For me its gotta be Minowaman, he is one of my favourite fighters, he always gives 100% and will fight anyone, anywhere.

“I’d like to have an honest fight with an alien. If it had six arms, it would be difficult to strike with them but if it has legs like a human, I could submit it with leg-locks.”

He will leg lock and fist pump his way to victory !

MINOWAMAN FTW !!!!!!!!!

here's my new pic celebrating the one and only

The_Ho_Bag
9/10/09 12:44:53PM

Posted by Jimbo

So, who do you think wins it?

For me its gotta be Minowaman, he is one of my favourite fighters, he always gives 100% and will fight anyone, anywhere.

“I’d like to have an honest fight with an alien. If it had six arms, it would be difficult to strike with them but if it has legs like a human, I could submit it with leg-locks.”

He will leg lock and fist pump his way to victory !

MINOWAMAN FTW !!!!!!!!!

here's my new pic celebrating the one and only

D0wnUnd6e6r
9/10/09 2:53:59PM
I'm a fan of soko's and minowaman's... I like em' both...even if soko stank his way out of the UFC I liked him since his first fight. And well i really like Minowaman for his "just gimme the contract and i'll sign" nature. They are both bad asses IMO, but i'm pulling and giving the edge to Soko on this one.
The_Ho_Bag
9/10/09 2:59:05PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

I'm a fan of soko's and minowaman's... I like em' both...even if soko stank his way out of the UFC I liked him since his first fight. And well i really like Minowaman for his "just gimme the contract and i'll sign" nature. They are both bad asses IMO, but i'm pulling and giving the edge to Soko on this one.

if minowaman can hold his own on the feet then take him down Soko looses but if soko keeps it standing he wins
StorminYourman
9/10/09 4:48:46PM
Now that Mousassi is out ( who was the clear favorite) I think soccer jew can win it all.
Khaos
9/10/09 5:04:07PM
I think Sapp beat Soko-who, and Minowaman beats HMC, then in a rematch finale, Minowaman once again beatas Sapp, finally winning a title in a big organization. WAR MINOWAMAN !
Aaronno9
9/10/09 11:06:44PM
My vote goes with the Hong Man. Dude hits like a tank. Anybody who cant take him down is in major trouble imo.