i think sanchez what about u guyz
x_soa_x
7/27/07 2:19:36AM
Sanchez is my pick.
peachfuzzz1305
7/27/07 2:39:10AM
cmill21
7/27/07 2:42:23AM
Hoping fitch, but we'll see. I hate diego to much to ever pick him, even if he was fighting a 10 year old.
peachfuzzz1305
7/27/07 2:44:32AM
x_soa_x
7/27/07 3:20:39AM

Posted by cmill21

Hoping fitch, but we'll see. I hate diego to much to ever pick him, even if he was fighting a 10 year old.

I don't hate Diego, never have really.
kimoron
7/27/07 3:58:15AM
fitch will be able to keep it standing up for the most part were he should be able to out work diego with his superior striking. i say fitch by decision.
cmill21
7/27/07 4:02:39AM
....I just said I don't like diego....didn't say you had to to.
Trapt1nw0nder
7/27/07 6:46:33AM
I dont see Fitch pulling this one off....Diego knows 2 losses in a row after being undefeated through 19 fights is crucial to his name.......I see Diego outworking Fitch all 3 rounds UD

pv3Hpv3p
7/27/07 10:25:25AM
I don't see either fighter stopping the other... I would like to say a UD for Fitch, but if it goes to split, Diego will probably get the nod
AchillesHeel
7/27/07 10:34:24AM
If the Diego that "fought" Koscheck shows up, Fitch will eat him alive. If the real Diego shows up, it's hard to slide a piece of paper between these two.

I'm picking Fitch, but I won't be terribly shocked if I'm wrong.
Twenty20Dollars
7/27/07 11:08:21AM
I hate seeing two guys I like fight.
But I see fitch taking this one, with his striking improving and getting a takedown set up with the striking and pulling out a submission, 2nd or 3rd round.
Gladiator
7/27/07 1:37:07PM
this one is harder (or easier depending who u picked) to call with diego coming off a loss, that will affect u bigtime mentally when u hav gone so long undefeated. especially the way he lost, i mean it wasnt like he got beat down he just got nulified and thats got to be frustrating. fitch should be able to to the same as koscheck but i dont think he will. diego by UD cuz i think hes too slick on the ground for fitch, but if deigo tries to prove something by standing with fitch then i think he will get outhustled.
SteedTheDeed
7/27/07 3:22:53PM
Sanchez will lose if he comes out like he did against Koscheck.
DevonFoxy
7/27/07 3:33:23PM
He will lose if he comes out like he did against Kos. BUt i dont see that happening. I think Sanchez will be back to being his old self which was pretty impressive. I think he will take him down and this will be a war much like the Karo fight. I think the same outcome will take place too. Sanchez by UD.
veritas
7/28/07 8:36:54AM
hard to tell after diego's last fight what the hell is going on, but let us not forgot his battle against karo, the guys pretty good, as much as i f%cking hate him, he should bring it. I think Koscheck simply exploited sanchez's weaknesses and did enough for the W, however I do NOT think fitch can do this. I think fitch offers more of a complete package, a more rounded fighter. I hope Sanchez gets beaten down BAAAAAD, like embarassingly bad, even broken face bad. Do I see this happening? Nope. Unfortunatly I dont think Fitch is prepared for the caliber of fighters diego has been exposed to and learned from. I think its going to be a one-sided, probably boring a$$ fight where I leave the room while they announce the winner. Then again, I hope Im wrong and I stay to watch them take Sanchez out on a stretcher...
jeremygreen
7/28/07 2:38:08PM
Im going with Fitch via submission, mark my words lol.
MMA
7/29/07 9:18:08AM
Fitch has more technical striking, better wrestling, and an evenly matched ground game IMO. On paper, Fitch should win. However, I think the pace that Sanchez sets for Fitch would be too hard for him to handle ... so Sanchez via split decision.

I really hope Fitch wins though, I am not a big fan of Sanchez.
MartinKillMcGill
7/29/07 10:02:43AM
I belive fitchs reach advantage and strenght means he sould be able to control the fight and pick up the win.But this is a very evenly matched fight and if dieoga can out work fitch he could pick up the ko.still picking fitch though
GrandMaster313
7/29/07 3:45:29PM
Diego is going to come all out in this fight. I don't see a TKO (would't suprise me) but Diego's GNP will open up the fight. Fitch will keep up and try to go for late round submission but in the end I see a Unanimous Decision DIEGO pulling out the score card
x_soa_x
7/29/07 4:00:24PM

Posted by veritas

hard to tell after diego's last fight what the hell is going on, but let us not forgot his battle against karo, the guys pretty good, as much as i f%cking hate him, he should bring it. I think Koscheck simply exploited sanchez's weaknesses and did enough for the W, however I do NOT think fitch can do this. I think fitch offers more of a complete package, a more rounded fighter. I hope Sanchez gets beaten down BAAAAAD, like embarassingly bad, even broken face bad. Do I see this happening? Nope. Unfortunatly I dont think Fitch is prepared for the caliber of fighters diego has been exposed to and learned from. I think its going to be a one-sided, probably boring a$$ fight where I leave the room while they announce the winner. Then again, I hope Im wrong and I stay to watch them take Sanchez out on a stretcher...

Okay, I've been posting this link everywhere, but it deserves to be posted again.

Link

I don't think there's a chance in the world of Diego coming in like he did against Koscheck.

I think it will be an exciting fight.
bootyclause
7/29/07 9:59:37PM
wow, an internet MMA message board thinks a TUF fighter will lose. what a shocker.
LaosPowerHouse
8/2/07 6:35:34AM
Gonna be a close one, but Sanchez for the win.
JWils
8/2/07 12:22:08PM
I'm going with Fitch by UD. But, I wouldn't be surprised to see Sanchez win.

I can't wait for this fight. I think this will be a very fast paced, entertaining fight. Let's hope Sanchez has his aggressiveness back.
J_wieting_9
8/2/07 1:31:06PM
Fitch By being a superior wrestler, kick boxer, and submission guy also he doesn't annoy me.

Always watch when a guy is coming his first lose its a weird feeling and a lot don't recover to be the same fighter.
Linye
8/2/07 5:25:26PM
Sanchez is my pick because a I like him more

but either way, it won't surprise me if Fitch take it.
jgtribbett
8/2/07 6:48:31PM
i'm calling fitch
Pitbull09
8/2/07 10:59:45PM
Wow, its 24-24 right now, I didnt know ppl gave finch that much credit. Sanchez lost to a lsoer wrestler who made a fight look like a pinning contest. Sanchez is more determined than ever now to get a title shot and revenge for his loss.
Scott_Revels
8/3/07 4:29:36AM
I don't there is anything that can stop Fitch, he just keeps getting better and better. I thought that Roan had him, but then Fitch goes and shows why he should be fighting Matt Serra, instead of that constipated farmer, Hughes. I'm still convinced that when Diego meets competition that's a level better than him, he chokes. I'm not saying Karo is a joke, but once you knock someone's tooth out, you have to give them the win.. As for Diaz, I think it was just bad timing. Diego was on a roll, and they needed to keep him without a loss, and therefore they put him over Diaz. Diego may survive to the Judge's card, but any Judge with two brain cells would pick the future champ over Diego.
hippysmacker
8/3/07 6:48:34AM
A pickem fight to me. I'm going with Sanchez based on who he has already fought. This is Fitch's first fight against a top 10 guy . So Sanchez in a war by UD.
Pages: [1] 2