Who wins this match?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Who wins this match?
Iowa91CamaroRS
2/22/08 6:48:29PM
Sorry If I posted this in the wrong place

but who wins in a Kimbo Slice vs. Brock Lesnar, saying Lesnar jumps over to Elite XC or Kimbo comes to UFC...I personally think it would be a good match and think that Lesnar would win with his wrestling and general good ground game
MALICE
2/22/08 6:52:34PM
I think it would be almost identical to the Lesnar/Mir match.

I think Lesnar would take Kimbo down just as easily as he took Mir down. Pound on him the very same way. The only difference is Kimbo won't be able to submit Lesnar, so Lesnar will stay on top and win by TKO.
TimW001
2/22/08 7:11:40PM

Posted by xxMALICExx

I think Lesnar would take Kimbo down just as easily as he took Mir down. Pound on him the very same way. The only difference is Kimbo won't be able to submit Lesnar, so Lesnar will stay on top and win by TKO.

Yeah, pretty much.
Pookie
2/22/08 7:57:31PM
Unless of course he gasses, which at the pace he was fighting mir he would have.
With an unlimited time limit i say kimbo would take it.
MALICE
2/22/08 8:03:46PM

Posted by Pookie

Unless of course he gasses, which at the pace he was fighting mir he would have.
With an unlimited time limit i say kimbo would take it.

I hear ya! We haven't seen either of them long enough to know their cardio level yet. Kimbo could gas early as well.
mutosufan
2/22/08 9:19:04PM

Posted by xxMALICExx

Hit the nail on the head
postman
2/23/08 4:02:34AM

Posted by xxMALICExx

I have to be honset I was getting ready to hate on you when I saw identical thank god I read the rest of your post!
nickcuc547
2/23/08 12:01:42PM
lesnar without breaking a sweat, ground and pound, kimbo wont be able to defend the td.