Chuck ko 74% (71)
Rashad ko 5% (5)
chuck decision 5% (5)
rashad decision 13% (12)
Chuck Submission 1% (1)
Rashad submission 2% (2)
chubbud22
3/16/08 4:31:36AM
I think chucks take down defense and counter striking is to much to handle.
Chuck ko 2nd round
rameydl8
3/16/08 6:54:17AM
i think chuck is too good of a striker and and is too tough....
rashad's biggest strength is his wrestling and chuck has one of the best if not the best takedown defense in all of mma.........im goin chuck rd ko
hippysmacker
3/16/08 9:35:36AM
I got Chuck by KO in 1 or 2
mkiv9secsupra
3/16/08 9:38:52AM
Evans by 1st round flying gogoplata........
DangerousDjohn
3/16/08 10:04:05AM
I like Rashad, but I think Chuck is remotivated and that is bad for anyone accross the octagon from him. I dont know how (probably KO) but Chuck will win. I say I dont know how because Rashad dances around too much.
bls1919
3/16/08 10:12:59AM
I think its going to be a long 6 or 7 minutes for rashad. The Iceman is back to his winnging ways and is hungry again. Rashad is going to wake up the next day with a very sore jaw and a broken EGO. I cant wait to see chuck end this guys unbeaten streak.
ufcboss
3/16/08 10:13:53AM
Please Chuck, knock his ass out! I see it in the 1st.

prozacnation1978
3/16/08 10:25:27AM
seems like forever since chuck knocked someone out, but come june i am 100% sure that he will knock rashad out. would love to see chuck fight shogun or even fedor next.. i still think jardine and machida have the edge in next title shot. but hey we got 4 guys rashad, chuck, jardine, and machida
i see if rashad wins against chuck and jardine beats silva who gets the next title shot then???
i say jardine.
gskyprodigy
3/16/08 11:18:20AM
...............rashad by boring descision.......
Chuteboxer
3/16/08 11:23:21AM
Chuck should win. I never thought Rashad was that good...
wolfman
3/16/08 12:10:03PM
Yeah, I'm hoping for a Chuck win via TKO/KO. I could see this fight going to decision though.
Franklinfan47
3/16/08 12:33:16PM

Posted by chubbud22

I think chucks take down defense and counter striking is to much to handle.
Chuck ko 2nd round

NatedawgThaM
3/16/08 1:14:04PM
It depends.

If Rashad mans up and stands with Liddell and kicks, he will kick Liddell's ass. Since it is a FACT Liddell's weakness is kicks since he never checks them. I like his boxing too since he has fast hands and is quick and I am a boxing fan. He definitely has a chance to beat Liddell at his own game and I would love this so once again I can laugh at all Chucks fans because once again Chuck lost to a late top 10-Top 15 fighter.

BUT!!!

I don't see that happening. He wouldn't even stand with Bisping, who IMO is the most overrated TUF winner ever. So if he wouldn't even stand with Bisping, I just can't see him standing with the Liddell. Tito proved he's a better wrestler and he couldn't even take Liddell down. But I definitely don't see a knockout here. Liddell has lost his KO power touch weather you like it or not. Jardine + Wandy stood toe to toe and took his best shots and both have been KO'd before. So it's not like there chins are indecstructable even though they are pretty good, at least Wandy I know for sure.

Overall

I see this being a pretty boring fight unless Liddell's the one who presses. Rashad is not a slugger so he won't be stupid and exchange with Liddell and Chuck is a counter puncher so I see this being a slow paced fight with lots of circling and failed takedowns. Chuck by Unanimous Decision.
fightdavejordan
3/16/08 1:25:30PM
chuck fosure knock his ass out
DoTheMMAth
3/16/08 2:10:34PM
Fact 1: Rashad's standup is not on par with Chuck's.

which leads to...

Fact 2: Rashad's best chance is to go for the takedown

which leads to...

Fact 3: Chuck has built a legacy with his sprawl and brawl

so, do the math and fill in the blanks here....
DangerousDjohn
3/16/08 2:37:13PM
I think if Rashad gets KOed that would be good for his career, because as of now he is fighting not to lose instead of fighting to win, and I hate that in a guy , especially one with as much talent as Rashad.
chickmagnet
3/16/08 2:42:53PM
Chuck by violent KO in the 2nd, then rashad can realize he is not unstoppable!!!
CantAndleDaRiddum
3/16/08 2:49:40PM

Posted by chickmagnet

Chuck by violent KO in the 2nd, then rashad can realize he is not unstoppable!!!

Rashad shoulda realized that against Tito.........

Anyways, Chuck via KO in 1st or 2nd rd
casey64
3/16/08 3:20:35PM
Chuck KO
backalley101
3/16/08 4:15:27PM
Rashad beating Chuck?! Yeah right! That's gonna happen! The chances of Rashad beating Chuck are about the same as me looking out my window and seeing a crack smoking monkey sitting on my front porch. It's not happening! Chuck second round K.O.
chickmagnet
3/16/08 4:26:08PM

Posted by backalley101

Rashad beating Chuck?! Yeah right! That's gonna happen! The chances of Rashad beating Chuck are about the same as me looking out my window and seeing a crack smoking monkey sitting on my front porch. It's not happening! Chuck second round K.O.

hahaha, i agree
BlazinSaddle
3/16/08 6:00:39PM
not a fan of either of them best case scenario is a double KO... i would like to see Rashad win because we dont need to see Chuck get an undeserving title shot before Lyoto, if Chuck wins he should fight Hendo, Shogun, Thiago or Houston
mkiv9secsupra
3/16/08 7:26:34PM
Ha im surprised none of the Liddell haters havent mentioned an eyepoke yet....

Anyways theres a very very small chance this fight goes to the ground, which is the only way Rashad can win. Maybe if Liddell trips himself up like he did against Silva but even if Rashad had jumped on him Liddell is just going to stand up. I hope we get to see Liddell pin Rashad up against the cage and elbow him to create distance and launch the right hand canon through Evans chin(almost like the Wandy fight)
ncordless
3/16/08 8:01:39PM
Unless Rashad has become Rampage, it ain't happening.

Rashad is the kind of fighter that Chuck has always done well against.

Chuck KO rnd 1
Pookie
3/16/08 8:03:48PM

Posted by ncordless

More like made his entire legacy against.
John_Jobber
3/16/08 9:38:30PM
This fight could finally force Rashad to work and get some takedowns and maintain decent activity and position while on the ground. Could be GREAT for Rashad if he wins this fight.

But chances are Chuck by K.O. round 1.
JBatch
3/17/08 12:12:21AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by ncordless

Really he has Chuck has pounded out a great career because he can beat wrestlers. The UFC caters to wrestlers and Chuck has a gameplan that takes them out of thier element. Thats one of the reasons he's been one of my favourite fighters, he takes boring fighters makes them trade and them KO's em.

As for this fight I am going way out on a limb here and saying Chuck by KO early in the second from a eyepokeless flurry.
gsquat
3/17/08 9:50:53AM
(sigh)...
imanidiot777
3/17/08 10:45:40AM

Posted by JBatch

Posted by Pookie

Posted by ncordless

Really he has Chuck has pounded out a great career because he can beat wrestlers. The UFC caters to wrestlers and Chuck has a gameplan that takes them out of thier element. Thats one of the reasons he's been one of my favourite fighters, he takes boring fighters makes them trade and them KO's em.

As for this fight I am going way out on a limb here and saying Chuck by KO early in the second from a eyepokeless flurry.

Why do people continue to say wrestlers are boring fighters?
MartinKillMcGill
3/17/08 12:03:49PM

Posted by ncordless

chuck could not have asked for a better fight a top 10/15 fighter who's style suits chucks perfectley. Like it our not imo if forrest griffin beats rampage and if chuck wins this fight he is getting the next title shot. The ufc has been trying to make this fight happen for a couple of years and they wont pass up on the oppertunity its just far to easy fo them to market that fight.( not saying I agree just thinkit will happen)
Pages: [1] 2