Who would win?(TUF 6) finale main event - Huerta or Guda?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Who would win?(TUF 6) finale main event - Huerta or Guda?
POLL: who would win?
Roger Huerta 48% (19)
Clay Guida 38% (15)
Decision 5% (2)
Forfeit 3% (1)
Draw 0% (0)
1 fighter gets suspended before fight 8% (3)
hammerhead1
11/6/07 10:04:51PM
Clay Guida vs Rpger Huerta WHAT A FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tuvok500
11/6/07 10:34:10PM
well, it will be a real test for Huerta but i think that he is ready for it !!

if he want to be a champ one day, he will have to beat really tuff opponent and it start now with Guida !!

Huerta UD.

ChokeUout
11/6/07 10:42:53PM
LMAO @ that poll. I pick that one of them gets suspended before the fight.

In all seriousness, I'll pick this for fight of the year before it even happens. THis will be a big 3 round scramble. I don't see Guida being able to subit huerta, because Roger has great defense, but I don't see Huerta Being able to knock out Guida, who is as tough as they come.

It'll be a decision, more than likely. I can see both guys winning this, but the judges have been kinda unkind to Guida this year, so I'll say Roger Huerta by Split Decision.
duggy
11/6/07 11:15:55PM
i think that guida will overwhelm huerta. it seems like roger, although he has a ton of talent, has yet to face the caliber of opponent as guida. huerta has fought four first timers in the ufc while guida has fought din thomas, tyson griffin, and marcus aurellio. although i do think that huerta has the potential to be elite in the ufc's LW division, i think guida will hand him a loss, as the ufc can no longer protect him. this should be a war none the less.
xchickox
11/7/07 6:10:34AM
i think this is gonna be one of the fights of the year and i think its gonna be the night when huerta proves himself
gartface
11/7/07 7:41:22AM
One thing is for sure, these guys can both put it all on the line for 15 minutes, and that's going to make for an extremely good match. I think that Clay Guida will win by UD.
HulkRage
11/7/07 8:07:46AM
Huerta by UD.
atlas777
11/7/07 9:59:33AM
Huerta by UD he can always manage to get himself out of bad situatuions and find a way to pull it together and score the win.
ohiostate1016
11/7/07 10:00:28AM
This fight is the reason that I am holding off my fight of the year award...Guida and Huerta could be a good one...
hippysmacker
11/9/07 4:40:41AM

Posted by ChokeUout

LMAO @ that poll. I pick that one of them gets suspended before the fight.

In all seriousness, I'll pick this for fight of the year before it even happens. THis will be a big 3 round scramble. I don't see Guida being able to subit huerta, because Roger has great defense, but I don't see Huerta Being able to knock out Guida, who is as tough as they come.

It'll be a decision, more than likely. I can see both guys winning this, but the judges have been kinda unkind to Guida this year, so I'll say Roger Huerta by Split Decision.

I agree with this . I think also Huerta will drop him at least once. That usually goes over well with the judges.