Poll:who do you want to win Silva vs. Sonnen 2

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Poll:who do you want to win Silva vs. Sonnen 2
Next Page »
POLL: how do you [B]want[/B] to win Silva vs. Sonnen 2
Anderson Silva 49% (29)
Chael Sonnen 51% (30)
mentalcase
6/29/12 6:22:13AM
just curious as to which fighter has more fans on this site
Chael_Sonnen
6/29/12 8:30:16AM
I'm picking the best fighter ever to grace the octagon....

The Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla....
The King of Sting.....
The Excellence of Execution......
The Master of Disaster......
(P)erfection PerSONNENfied....

The one, the only, a true American Hero.....

The American Gangster
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Chael_Sonnen
6/29/12 9:00:14AM

Posted by mentalcase

Silva doesn't have any "fans" he has tree-swingin', roll around in the mud, mask wearing punks.
prozacnation1978
6/29/12 9:16:02AM
I hope silva wins. If dom fashion
If he does I can finally get that bad taste out of my mouth from Ufc 90 years ago
scoozna
6/29/12 9:56:38AM
I picked Chael, not because i like him more, just because it will upset the applecart. And, I think, it would force Silva to fight him again.
kopower
6/29/12 10:26:33AM
Mr. Sonnen has my vote.
Budgellism
6/29/12 10:52:59AM
I would like to see Sonnen win in all honesty. Mix things up a bit.
lohmann
6/29/12 11:09:57AM
I picked Anderson Silva.

There is nothing redeemable about Chael Sonnen's WWE character.
jjeans
6/29/12 11:12:30AM
Should Silva lose. And I mean should he lose. Who would he fight? Bisping Belcher Munoz Weidman?

I mean we were told should Lombard get past his original opponent Stann he'd get the title shot

Or would he just retire?
MiniMan
6/29/12 11:34:16AM
Silva KO, Matrix Style
KungFuMaster
6/29/12 11:54:05AM
Not only do I want Chael to win - I want Chael to break Anderson's soul. And not only do I want Chael to break his soul, I want him to drink Anderson's blood and devour his soul.
FastKnockout
6/29/12 11:59:29AM
Silva. I'm not a fan of Sonnen's particular style and the only upside I see with him as champion is the trash talk but even that has become dulll and WWE like these last few months. I'd prefer to see Silva finish out his career as the #1 P4P.
prophecy033
6/29/12 1:40:32PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Not only do I want Chael to win - I want Chael to break Anderson's soul. And not only do I want Chael to break his soul, I want him to drink Anderson's blood and devour his soul.

KFM, we REALLY don't need another Chael_Sonnen

I really wanna root for Chael but he's already so into himself I don't think I can. I got Silva
cowcatcher
6/29/12 2:13:30PM
Rooting for Chael, I think the guy is hilarious, and would be even funnier if he won, but I think Silva comes out and finishes him early in this one.
roadking95th
6/29/12 2:28:45PM
Chael to win. He is just acting.

Something about Silva doesn't sit well with me.
prophecy033
6/29/12 2:49:35PM

Posted by roadking95th

It's funny that you say he's acting because I saw him at Market of Choice in West Linn with his lady friend and no joke, he's just as loud and boisterous as ever and that was with nobody but me knowing who he was.
crushedbacon
6/29/12 2:59:12PM
I'd like to see Sonnen eat a couple early shots, then see him gain a successful take down, then triangle'd inside 90 seconds. That's ideal.
DancingDoll
6/29/12 3:36:13PM
I think Silva will win, but I want to see Chael deliver the wildest victory speech ever. Rogan better hang onto that mic or else he's probably lose it. The post fight Chael Show would be awesome....
State_Champ
6/29/12 3:44:59PM
I just realized that if Silva loses there is a chance I could finally see Silva/Bisping. I want to see it so bad!
george112
6/29/12 3:53:03PM
I picked chael.

I've never been a fan of Silva. I want him to lose . It's time.
Chael_Sonnen
6/29/12 4:14:57PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by roadking95th

It's funny that you say he's acting because I saw him at Market of Choice in West Linn with his lady friend and no joke, he's just as loud and boisterous as ever and that was with nobody but me knowing who he was.

Ahhhh, I remember you now.

Hey kids, I present to you......Prophecy033
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
BossHog
6/29/12 4:19:38PM
Want to see Chael get a come from behind win. Would set up the most awesome rubber match of ALL TIME holy fuck
lohmann
6/29/12 4:42:33PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Once upon a time there were three middleweights. They were on their way to fight on the hillside, but they had to cross a bridge. Under the bridge lived a Chael_Sonnen, with acne as big as saucers, and an ego as long as a poker.

The first middleweight over the bridge was the youngest Brian Stann. "Trip, trap, trip, trap!" he walked across the bridge.

"Who's that tripping over my bridge?" roared Chael_Sonnen.

"I am the smallest middleweight, and I'm going up to the hillside to make myself relevant," said the middleweight, with a tiny voice.

"I'm coming to gobble you up," said Chael_Sonnen.

"Oh, no! please don't beat me. I'm too little!" said the middleweight. "Wait for the second middleweight. He's much bigger."

"Well, be off with you," said Chael_Sonnen.

A little while later, the second middleweight crossed the bridge. "Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap" went the bridge.

"I am the second middleweight, and I'm going up to the hillside to get a title shot," said the middleweight, with a medium voice.

"I'm coming to gobble you up," said the Chael_Sonnen.

"Oh, no! Don't beat me. Wait for the last middleweight. He's much bigger."

"Very well! Be off with you," said Chael_Sonnen.

Next, the big middleweight crossed the bridge. "Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap!" went the bridge. This middleweight was great and the bridge creaked and groaned under him.

"Who's that tramping over my bridge?" roared Chael_Sonnen.

"It's the middleweight champion! Anderson Silva," said the middleweight, who had an ugly hoarse voice of his own.

"Now I'm coming to gobble you up," roared Chael_Sonnen.

Well, come along! I've got two knees,
And I'll smash your face, I guarantee;
I've got besides two fists,
And I'll hurt you so bad you wish you didn't exist.

That was what the middleweight champion said. And then he flew at Chael_Sonnen, and punched his lights out with his hands, and crushed him to bits, body and bones, and tossed him out into the cascade, and after that he went up to the hillside.

Wait for the bout,
This tale will be told out.
prophecy033
6/29/12 5:08:34PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by roadking95th

Damn you Chael_Sonnen, you said you wouldn't show anyone

FYI- check the profile pic....bang bang
infestructure
6/29/12 5:24:13PM

Posted by lohmann

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Once upon a time there were three middleweights. They were on their way to fight on the hillside, but they had to cross a bridge. Under the bridge lived a Chael_Sonnen, with acne as big as saucers, and an ego as long as a poker.

The first middleweight over the bridge was the youngest Brian Stann. "Trip, trap, trip, trap!" he walked across the bridge.

"I am the smallest middleweight, and I'm going up to the hillside to make myself relevant," said the middleweight, with a tiny voice.

"I'm coming to gobble you up," said Chael_Sonnen.

"Oh, no! please don't beat me. I'm too little!" said the middleweight. "Wait for the second middleweight. He's much bigger."

"Well, be off with you," said Chael_Sonnen.

A little while later, the second middleweight crossed the bridge. "Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap" went the bridge.

"I am the second middleweight, and I'm going up to the hillside to get a title shot," said the middleweight, with a medium voice.

"I'm coming to gobble you up," said the Chael_Sonnen.

"Oh, no! Don't beat me. Wait for the last middleweight. He's much bigger."

"Very well! Be off with you," said Chael_Sonnen.

Next, the big middleweight crossed the bridge. "Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap!" went the bridge. This middleweight was great and the bridge creaked and groaned under him.

"Who's that tramping over my bridge?" roared Chael_Sonnen.

"It's the middleweight champion! Anderson Silva," said the middleweight, who had an ugly hoarse voice of his own.

"Now I'm coming to gobble you up," roared Chael_Sonnen.

Well, come along! I've got two knees,
And I'll smash your face, I guarantee;
I've got besides two fists,
And I'll hurt you so bad you wish you didn't exist.

That was what the middleweight champion said. And then he flew at Chael_Sonnen, and punched his lights out with his hands, and crushed him to bits, body and bones, and tossed him out into the cascade, and after that he went up to the hillside.

Wait for the bout,
This tale will be told out.

Hahah nice.

I cannot believe all the people who think Chael will win. It kinda reminds me of whenever GSP fights, there are a whole lot of people who hate him (including me) and let that sway their pick for the winner.

Anderson by brutality. Chael will apologise, there will not be a rubber match.
prophecy033
6/29/12 5:30:21PM

Posted by infestructure

Hahah nice.

I cannot believe all the people who think Chael will win. It kinda reminds me of whenever GSP fights, there are a whole lot of people who hate him (including me) and let that sway their pick for the winner.

Chael can win, I'm just not picking him. And you're wrong about one thing, Chael isn't apologizing
Budgellism
6/29/12 5:34:59PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by infestructure

Hahah nice.

Chael can win, I'm just not picking him. And you're wrong about one thing, Chael isn't apologizing

0 chance of that. Literally 0.

Silva is the favourite for a reason but underestimating Sonnen is just as, if not more ignorant than picking him to win imo.
State_Champ
6/29/12 6:16:00PM

Posted by mentalcase

Couldn't you just see who is higher ranked on the "fan favorites' Fighter Ranking?
prophecy033
6/29/12 6:29:24PM

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by mentalcase

Couldn't you just see who is higher ranked on the "fan favorites' Fighter Ranking?

people don't always update, like me
Budgellism
6/29/12 6:51:13PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by mentalcase

people don't always update, like me

Lol, exactly. I haven't updated mine since some point in 2011.
Pages: [1] 2