Who do you want to win. Serra or Hughes?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Who do you want to win. Serra or Hughes?
« Previous Page
KillaMed87
6/21/07 9:49:32PM
Matt Hughes is an OK fighter??? Hes 41-5!!! Hes beat everybody, and some more than once. I personally dont like him due to his cocky attitude but he is one of the BEST welterweights ever.
DJDark41
6/21/07 10:13:13PM
It all depends, I'm glad that Serra has the belt, being from New York and all. But, if GSP is gonna get the next title shot I want Hughes to win to see GSP/Hughes 3. Otherwise I hope Serra keeps the belt.
The_Metal_Maniac
6/21/07 10:52:45PM
I hope Serra wins. Here are my reasons for wanting this, and they are pretty selfish lol. My two least favorite fighters easily are Matt Hughes and Rich Franklin, with big Tim about a millimeter behind. My favorite fighter happens to be GSP. I just want GSP to get his rematch with Serra for the belt, and hopefully he won't take him lightly this time.
KillaMed87
6/21/07 11:42:36PM
Why do you dislike Rich Franklin??? I ask this cuz hes one of my favs
Naturaldisaster
6/22/07 3:41:46AM

Posted by njekul

serra and hughes are bolth ok fighters. it dosent matter who wins. gsp or kos will beet them bolth i would rather see kos and gsp for title. (serra has no skill anyways. he got lucky with gsp) so i guess hughes will win but then retire after he loses to kos or gsp.

are you an idiot? serra has talent obviously! and I dson't think hughes will retire because he loses to GSP or kos.
Aether
6/22/07 4:13:29AM
my prediction is hughes beats serra, gsp beats koscheck, gsp beats hughes, maybe serra beats someone else around the same time then gsp gets his revenge for his title defense.
SilvioDante
6/22/07 9:55:15AM
I hope hughes annihilates Serra. IMO he did nothing to deserve a title shot and in the fight he got lucky let's be honest. He has lost against every quality opponent he has faced (bar GSP). The sooner he loses the belt the better.
This time next year Sakurai to be WW champ
kaduey
6/22/07 10:31:54AM

Posted by njekul

serra and hughes are bolth ok fighters. it dosent matter who wins. gsp or kos will beet them bolth i would rather see kos and gsp for title. (serra has no skill anyways. he got lucky with gsp) so i guess hughes will win but then retire after he loses to kos or gsp.

Those are some pretty jacked up comments
Serra is a world class grappler who's fought some of the best guys at 170.
Matt Hughes is one of the most dominate fighters at 170 ever to fight in the UFC. GSP can be these guys because he's the best. Koscheck is nothing but a phenominal wrestler. You honestly believe Koscheck could beat Matt Hughes in an mma match? Maybe Serra.
AmericanFighterAce
6/22/07 5:05:10PM

Posted by kaduey

Posted by njekul

Those are some pretty jacked up comments
Serra is a world class grappler who's fought some of the best guys at 170.
Matt Hughes is one of the most dominate fighters at 170 ever to fight in the UFC. GSP can be these guys because he's the best. Koscheck is nothing but a phenominal wrestler. You honestly believe Koscheck could beat Matt Hughes in an mma match? Maybe Serra.

What is all of this talk about Luck and Matt Serra, Matt Serra is a great fighter even though his record might not show it, he has phenominal ground game and he is a good fighter.

Matt Serra has no skill? Matt Serra is one of the best ground wizards there is in MMA today.

Matt Serra is going to win this match possibly by submission round 3, or a split decision, Matt Serra is no joke people he is a champion for a reason.

I thik GSP will beat Koscheck then you will see a Karo vs. Hughes match once Matt loses.

Here is what the scenarios are:

Matt Serra wins:

Winner of Koscheck/St. Pierre fights Matt Serra

Karo Parysian vs. Matt Hughes

Jon Fitch vs. Diego Sanchez(if he wins at UFC 76)

Winner of Karo/Matt will take on the Winner of Fitch to be the number one person to get the victor of Matt Serra/GSP,

If Matt Hughes Wins:

Winner of St. Pierre/Koscheck will fight Hughes

Karo Parysian vs. Jon Fitch

Diego Sanchez vs. Matt Serra

winner of Karo/Fitch will take on winner of Sanchez/Serra and the winner of that will faces Pierre/Koscheck/Hughes

KYGUY07
6/22/07 5:40:49PM
All that matters is that after GSP smashes KOS he will be the champ again.
Pages: 1 [2]