Who would win in an MMA fight, Ryu or Akuma?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Who would win in an MMA fight, Ryu or Akuma?
POLL: Ryu or Akuma
Ryu 71% (15)
Akuma 29% (6)
Djbb
11/4/07 8:15:36PM
Personally I think Ryu would shinku hadouken Akuma through the cage. What about you guys?
warglory
11/4/07 9:23:59PM
I vote this as the nerdiest thread this site has ever had.
Scott_Revels
11/5/07 1:53:12AM
Ryu because i'm too cool to know the other one.. (no, seriously, I don't know the other..)
HulkRage
11/5/07 3:02:09AM
Are fireballs allowed?
atlas777
11/5/07 9:55:16AM
Akuma would destroy Ryu, hes stronger bigger and hass more skills plus it talkes like 7 minutes to do the hadoken in the show. ( i watched when i was little) (and by little i mean when i was 16)
Mastodon2
11/5/07 10:32:12AM
Akuma easily, he has all of Ryu's skills, plus more on top, and he is a demon, so obviously he would win.

Who would beat Akuma?

Sagat!
Rush
11/5/07 10:33:30PM

Posted by Mastodon2

Akuma easily, he has all of Ryu's skills, plus more on top, and he is a demon, so obviously he would win.

Who would beat Akuma?

Sagat!

And Ryu beat Sagat.... such a paradox. lol
Mastodon2
11/6/07 6:23:14AM
Sagat was obviously off his game. fool.

Rush
11/6/07 7:54:10AM

Posted by Mastodon2

So it was an upset then? you're such a Sagat nuthugger.
Djbb
11/6/07 9:51:05AM

Posted by Mastodon2

Sagats main advantage is he can throw his fireball from both crouching, standing and jumping position, and his tiger uppercut / rising knee is great for juggling. I think Akuma would give him a run for his money though, cause Akuma can do that little slides-through-fireballs-behind-you move. Of course, he might miscalculate and slide right into the crowd and get himself DQ'd for leaving the octagon. :-/
Red-Dragon
11/6/07 6:04:24PM
Vega is a queer, E Honda is a fat mug, and dont get me started on that skinny yoga one. Scorpion would kill Ryu, Sagat and Akuma.

Mind you Shao Khan rules them all.
akumairon
11/7/07 9:36:45AM
Akuma seriously same skill set only one doesnt take an hour to do the hadoken *BTW akuma killed ryu's master*
Rush
11/12/07 3:38:11PM

Posted by Mastodon2

He even admitted to it.

As for the original question.

Akuma is very powerful

Akuma owns SF Alpha

but never underestimate the power of a Shoryuken

Power

And more power

I think the answer is still ambiguous
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Mastodon2
11/13/07 3:26:00PM
I hope that they are making this new SF game a 3d one, with circular movement, old school fighting games with only back and forth movement bore me, and the 3D SF games on the old Playstation were the best SF games ever made!
Djbb
11/13/07 6:05:08PM

Posted by Mastodon2

I hope that they are making this new SF game a 3d one, with circular movement, old school fighting games with only back and forth movement bore me, and the 3D SF games on the old Playstation were the best SF games ever made!

The SF Ex series was good but it had to many drawbacks for me. It was cool that SF was now in 3d but it just really gave me the feeling I was playing Tekken with fireballs. Give me SF Third Strike anyday, I loved the parrying system (tapping forward at the right time to block an attack + take no chip damage from it). Although the SF Ex series did have the meteor tag combos which were really cool. I dunno, I've always been a fan of the nostalgic 2d fighting games as opposed to the new 3d ones. Then again I spent way to much time in the arcades as a kid.